Feed Dump: Hot Sauce and Genitals Are Not Friends

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Hot Sauce and Genitals Are Not Friends

Australians are likely to get up to a lot of silly stuff, but even they draw the line at hot sauce on the meat and two veg.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
So I looked up that commercial; apparently it's 13 hours of a brisket being smoked, in a desperate attempt to convince people that Arby's makes meals out of actual food.

Also, I think that the people running the frat were more than happy to do the hot sauce thing, because they wouldn't have to suffer, and watching people writhe in agony to receive something you have is the basis of 68% of human interactions.

captcha: Nercolas Cerg. Ermahgerd, I lerv Nerternerl Trerser!

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Hmmm, isn't that a Super Mario Shy Guy?
I think that's what they're called... and now I wonder if other sources for *game* news might not also have that hat!

Too bad you didn't flesh out that commercial thing, it sounded... bizarre. :D

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Sometimes I think you guys name the videos just to embarrass me into scrolling screen down just enough to hide the title. So if my boss sees me watching a video during downtime they don't also think I'm a creeper.

But yeah, don't handle peppers or hot sauce and then touch tender areas. They're bitter enemies and the peppers/hotsauce always win.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
I have that hat! I'm probably the "Bad Advice Ghost" variant though... Here, take this hot sauce!

Cpt. Slow

Great news everybody!
Dec 9, 2012
'Murder and aggravated sexual assault are not funny topics for funny feed dump'

I agree, that's something Yahtzee would do.

I'll see myself out now.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
As the owner of a splendid Dr. Who scarf -- made by my sweetie who learned to knit expressly for the purpose of making the scarf -- I know how much labor can go into them. You have my sympathies, Ash.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
I guess I can check off "feeling guilty about laughing about tongue paralysis" on my list.

Seraj33

Jun 18, 2012
Kenjitsuka said:
Hmmm, isn't that a Super Mario Shy Guy?
I think that's what they're called... and now I wonder if other sources for *game* news might not also have that hat!

Too bad you didn't flesh out that commercial thing, it sounded... bizarre. :D
Nope, that is a Boo. But I guess it could be confusing, since the Boos do act very shy. Like a shy guy would

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
Lightknight said:
Sometimes I think you guys name the videos just to embarrass me into scrolling screen down just enough to hide the title. So if my boss sees me watching a video during downtime they don't also think I'm a creeper.
Yes. The last two weeks have been rather ... challenging..

Whytewulf

Dec 20, 2009
Was it Michael Jordan that got pulled over? You know he always had his tongue out while scoring...

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
The 'The' auction sold by 'Sweatyman' is now at $19300 but there is a previous one that only sold for $0.99. The questions on both of them are pretty funny.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
It is in Beej's LoadingReadyRun contract that he must take his pants off in all of their videos?!? I'm not complaining, just wondering

-M