Feed Dump: Japan Holds Sex Lube Olympics

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Japan Holds Sex Lube Olympics

Have you ever tried to enact diplomatic reform... while tripping balls? Only in Bolivia!

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
I hate to be that guy, but coca leaves on their own aren't going to get anybody high. It's a stimulant, but not an excessive one; closer to tea (which they do make out of those leaves) than cocaine. It's even in Coca-Cola.

Also, I have to wonder what kind of rental agreement you need to sign to rent a warehouse in Japan to hold a hundred lubed athletes.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
The cow got on the roof trying to avoid a farmer covered in lube. Sex lube can be an excellent motivator.

Eric the Orange said:
Cameron "you can get a pretty good buzz off of clubbing a seal" Lauder.
It's true. Especially baby seals.

swimon said:
Every kathleen-dump seem to turn bluer than the last. I fear for our future.
The future looks awesome.

Kyrdra

May 19, 2013
Thunderous Cacophony said:
I hate to be that guy, but coca leaves on their own aren't going to get anybody high. It's a stimulant, but not an excessive one; closer to tea (which they do make out of those leaves) than cocaine. It's even in Coca-Cola.
Can confirm drank coca tea and chewed coca leaves. Also I think they replaced it in coca-cola

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
If we ever add this to the events at the Escapist Expo I'll bring the lube: http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant-Gallon/dp/B005MR3IVO

Yes that's a 55 gallon lube drum... No I have no idea why anyone would buy it but just read the reviews if you need a laugh.

swimon said:
Every kathleen-dump seem to turn bluer than the last. I fear for our future.
I await the blue dump apocalypse with great gusto. If anyone needs me I'll be in Vault 106.

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
Eric the Orange said:
Cameron "you can get a pretty good buzz off of clubbing a seal" Lauder.
Cameron " I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals" Lauder

Sidenote: Captcha is "high five"...best captcha ever?

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Kyrdra said:
Also I think they replaced it in coca-cola
you have to drink Red Bull Coke! According to the ingredients, there are actually coca leafs in it!

@paul: can you send me this bookmarked link? ;)

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
coca leaves can be used to make cocaine, but also many other things. there are plenty of coca leave in your food and its not in drugs category. the leaves themselves are not drugs, merely that drugs can be made out of it.

MatthewGeer

Just some guy, you know?
Nov 21, 2010
I, too, enjoy trying to trick a seal into accepting a club soda, forcing him or her to drink it.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
I dread to think what the luge event would be like if lube was involved. (Lube luge?) For some reason I'm picturing the athletes going about 200 mph near the middle of the run and then creating a quantum singularity from the speed once they reach the end.

"Cow on a Hot Swiss Roof". There's a Broadway play in that! Call Andrew Lloyd Webber!