Feed Dump: Korea & Russia & Chechnya, Oh My!

AwesomeExpress

Packages Delivered: 84 / 1900
Feb 4, 2010
I'm surprised you didn't cover the Chinese parents selling their kids so they could play video games story, but I suppose it was covered in an actual article, so perhaps you weren't allowed.

Either way, it was still a very funny dump, thanks for all of that.

vivster

Oct 16, 2010
first not so good episode... i'll let it slide

...for now

also anyone thought about this when seeing the massage hat?

Panzervaughn

Jul 19, 2009
The Gentleman said:
Uh... Graham, I don't thinks that's a head massager. I think that's a radiation generator...
Topical superhuman serum applicator*

its really just Turpentine with a thickening agent!

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Don Reba said:
What the prison party looked like:

I can just see James in that company. :D
More here: http://www.stringer.ru/publication.mhtml?Part=48&PubID=17310
That guy in the lion costume doesn't look like he's having any fun.. at all... He looks morbidly depressed and humiliated! *laughs anyway*

Great stuff lads, although I was a tad upset at the lack of James playing a vuvuzela in someone's ear.

Also... that hat!! It has to be rejected concept art from Tron!

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
Icarion (aka Stockholm) said:
Paul and James are definetly the best two accompanying newscasters, in my opinion. Everything Paul says is just hilarious and James radiants something. Regardless, an amazing show, as always
I actually like Kathleen best out of all of the co-casters. the last two weeks with Alex and Kathleen were really great, they complement Graham well.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I would totally go get drunk in a Tardis pub... Oh, phone booth.

And explain your chipped tooth to your dentist!

"A head masseur was too rough."

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Proof that no single country has ALL the weird news. Also, Vikings.
I worked in a large jail (1800 beds) and I assure you it is entirely plausable for a lion costume to be smuggled inside via the 'keistering' technique. The largest thing we found in a person while I was there.
Basketball shorts. A guy managed to put a set of Lakers replica basketball shorts up there. Though he couldn't get it out without surgery Why? I have no damn Idea. Not like he could've worn them.

Pretty sure that ended up on 'weird news' across the country too.

w00tage

Feb 8, 2010
Another fine contribution to the Internet news industry. Way to keep Reuters, Bloomberg and Youtube on their toes guys! I doff my adblocker to you :)

Re the Apple Stoers, I don't know why Apple didn't use their legal rights to forcibly buy those stores from the owners and keep them operating. They were serving customers, right? Why not just go with the flow under official Apple ownership?

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Hilarious, as always. I actually got scared for a moment when the screen said something about the show ending...silly me. Though it meant the whole Feed Dump thing.

James_LRR

Nov 30, 2009
Sunrider84 said:
This will be the first time I have something to complain about. Please please PLEASE, never use that James guy again, he was so incredibly boring. =(

Other than that, this show is amazing.
I agree, he WAS bori... HEY! WAIT A SECOND :p

BelmontClan

Nov 15, 2009
Not laugh out loud funny, but funny in how Paul and James processed some of this ridiculous news. Also, Graham? Do you walk through some sort of wind tunnel on your way to these videos? Your hair looks rather disheveled. If it's from all the hat trying-on, all is forgiven.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Boba Frag said:
That guy in the lion costume doesn't look like he's having any fun.. at all... He looks morbidly depressed and humiliated! *laughs anyway*
He might still be recovering from smuggling the costume.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Sunrider84 said:
This will be the first time I have something to complain about. Please please PLEASE, never use that James guy again, he was so incredibly boring. =(

You know this is the second episode he has been in, right?

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Please have Paul on the show more often, he is so freaking funny! I laughed at every hypothetical situation he explained. More importantly, I actually laughed :) Great job.

Sunrider84 said:

I thought he was pretty funny, some his jokes were easy to miss though. Watch it again, you might get some of it.