Feed Dump: Man Delivers Baby Porcupine

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Man Delivers Baby Porcupine

We'd say this guy was in a sticky situation, but it was more of a stubby, blood-covered one.

Watch Video

shadowxvii

Jan 9, 2013
Feed dump is getting in serious need of new hats .... Find that Maine man and ask him if you can make one out of the dead porcupine.

Jan 12, 2012
Amy's clearly well-versed in Feed Dumpology if she guessed off the bat that it was drug-related mushrooms.

Also, I'm not sure what the problem with the origin of the mammoth fossil is. Yes, they used slaves to dig it up; they used slaves for everything back then. Shoving all the stuff that doesn't have a pristine historical record under the rug would make for a lot of very empty museums (heck, the British Museum would be spotless), as well as painting a false picture for modern people. Better to acknowledge it, warts and all, than to not acknowledge it at all.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Well, at least that 8 year old is getting a feel for the American legislative process early on in life. That way there's no chance of disillusionment later. Because it's only getting worse.

captcha: "you can do this"....yeah, no, you really can't.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Well they must have some good schrooms in Maine.

Also Graham you should not tempt fate, all head balancing things should be left to Paul.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
I really hoped the stinger was Paul balancing that thing on his head!

LRR Crossover!

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
Oh no! LRR needs more hats! Though to be honest I can't really think of any kind of hat they haven't previously used.

MatthewGeer

Just some guy, you know?
Nov 21, 2010
That's ok, I'm sure they'll get more hats at PAX East next week... Oh, wait. :(

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Perhaps they can use Ashley's & James' Wedding head Attire. I'm sure no one will mind the LRR crew borrowing all head-wear from all Wedding guests.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Fresh meat has been added to the Feed!!!

Hi Amy

Always good to hear news stories from Maine, they have such fun people there // Also, I would be ok with head hair on my face

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Ugh, well that's one massive failure to separate church and state there, good going there South Carolina.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
I was expecting Paul to run in and slap that sled off Graham's head. "That's my thing" he yells.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
That "Ow" ALMOST made it worth it not having a hat.....
Seriously, this is SACRELEDGE!!!! You must have a unique hat for the end joke, or it's not Feed Dump! :'(

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
I think it should be a law that any legislator that FORGETS that we have this thing called the "Separation of Church and State" should immediately be ousted from office...and then be sent to a priest to determine the appropriate pennance.

Seriously...do as my lord and master George Carlin says: "Keep Thy Religion to Thyself!"

PlasmaCow

Jul 18, 2009
this Things On My Head episode had an awfully long intro sequence...

Is it just me or does Paul look beefier too?

ThatDarnCoyote

Dec 3, 2011
"I don't know if people from South Carolina talk like that, but I am."

As a resident of the Palmetto State, I can assure you that you are close enough.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Kick! Punch! It's all on your head! Now! Block, turn, kick!

Redlin5 said:
The hat shortage is getting worse!

Also separation of state and church much?
Silly user, Church and State only counts if we're protecting Christians!