Feed Dump: Man Poops on Floor of Bank

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Man Poops on Floor of Bank

We would call the dude who poops on the floor of a bank a badass, but he's really more of a grossass.

Watch Video

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Alright, show of hands, who else saw the burp joke and immediately thought, "The stinger will involve her doing multiple takes on the burb"?

Jan 12, 2012
Zhukov said:
Alright, show of hands, who else saw the burp joke and immediately thought, "The stinger will involve her doing multiple takes on the burb"?
*Raises hand* I thought there would be one of her guzzling soda trying to build up pressure.

To the person who picked the thumbnail image of disapproving Ash and matched it with that title: Well done. Have this one on me.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Is this what Girls' Nights in are like?
Awesome.

Makes me wonder why we have segregated gender nights.

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
The stinger reaction to Tally's "shit happens" is the only possible first reaction to it. I reacted 1:1 like that.

Thunderous Cacophony said:
To the person who picked the thumbnail image of disapproving Ash and matched it with that title: Well done.
Oh, that's absolutely genius!

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
Soo... I haven't watched the video yet. But the headline and Ash's "Smolder" look on the front page is giving me very... conflicting feelings.

Jopoho

Nov 17, 2009
Hey, now I know what bank my former roommate uses. That was a year in my life.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
I keep hearing Phoebe Buffay's "Smelly cat" song playing over and over at that poor dog's tragedy.

Kitanin

Mar 31, 2009
You know, given that everyone else in the bank is either a banker or someone forced to deal with bankers, I think eye contact with the person shitting on the floor may actually be the best option.

Louzerman102

Mar 12, 2011
Kitanin said:
You know, given that everyone else in the bank is either a banker or someone forced to deal with bankers, I think eye contact with the person shitting on the floor may actually be the best option.
Now that was a mean thing to say. Years of court battles have set the precedent that bankers are people too.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
I don't know whether to voice praise or disappointment that no one uttered the titanically obvious joke, "He was there to make a deposit."

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
ewhac said:
I don't know whether to voice praise or disappointment that no one uttered the titanically obvious joke, "He was there to make a deposit."
That joke is reserved for people caught jacking off inside a bank.

I thought for sure that "A bunch of National Holidays" meant that there would be a Canada Day moose.

If you change your name to that of a smuggler, you shouldn't be surprised if you have trouble going places. Denying him a passport's a bit much though.

Is there any explanation for the bank poop guy? You'd think if he was protesting something, that he'd say what it was he's protesting.

Shadow_Kid

Jan 5, 2009
TALLY NO

Cats decide where to pee and poop based on smell. Bleach will enhance the ammonia smell of the poop making her want to keep pooping there! Do yourself a favor and go to a pet shop and buy a cat stain remover.

el_kabong

Shark Rodeo Champion
Mar 18, 2010
Farting dog in a kill shelter and no gas chamber jokes?

It seems a bit overly sensitive to return a dog for that reason until I remember that my brother's dog's farts smell like a rotten egg ate a clove of garlic and then took a dump on a corpse. If it was frequent enough, it'd be a problem. Not sure I'd sentence the dog to death, but we definitely wouldn't be hanging out anymore.

gridsleep

Sep 27, 2008
To me, being a badass would be if this guy had watched his infant son die of exposure and his teenage daughter die of gang rape and his wife die of a broken heart after they were all thrown out of their house after the lying, thieving bank bastards illegally canceled their mortgage and repossessed their house and got him fired for trying to fight back, and he walks into the bank and commits sepoku so fiercely with anguished screams and howling rage that his guts are draped over the tables and hanging from the chandeliers and his blood sprays all the way up to the ceiling, and then he rises from the dead as an undead samurai who hunts down the bank bastards and kills their souls so that their bodies stay alive and they have to endure eternity trapped inside their bodies as they slowly rot and are eaten by worms and that's all the bank bastards have to look forward to forever and ever. That would be badass. Or a comic book that would sell really well at Occupy Protests.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Our dog never farts. But she does stink up the place when she poos.
[https://imageshack.com/i/0ofqgqj]

Big thanks to Tally. You killed me. xD

[https://imageshack.com/i/1qsmtlj]

:D Did ya get it?!

Rude as HECK

Feb 24, 2011
kailus13 said:
Is there any explanation for the bank poop guy? You'd think if he was protesting something, that he'd say what it was he's protesting.
So, the poop bank actually is in my town. I don't bank there, but the charity I work for does. From what I've gathered, it wasn't a protest at all- it was a guy caught short, who then left he bank pretty mortified.