Feed Dump: Mullet Bandit and the Blondes

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
And then there was an influx of comments from people for the off chance that it would be read out.

Also, this is really, really funny. I'm kicking myself for not watching Phailhaus.

Calumon: I wish I had that hat... :'(
Just go to their website, never too late to watch phailhause :3

Purplecoyote

Feb 10, 2010
As a Belgian,you're right, our dutch songs suck, and I never even noticed they played any music in the subway...

Also did you know Belgium has the world record of being the country that has gone the longest without a government. Yeah, we don't even care anymore.

Grey_Gore

Feb 10, 2009
Good grief, "cowboy shots" certainly paints a weird mental image.

[sub]A Google search didn't help either...[/sub]

Skarvig

Jul 13, 2009
Cool they quote comments? I was once "quoted" by Reliable Source, it was great, I still have the screenshot, but being in one of the videos would be the best.
I like Feed Dump way more than ENN, it's funny because it happend.

Deverfro

Aug 2, 2009
Seems like Graham, Kathleen and Paul were just dicking around with a camera and anything they found around the house. Still, HAHAHAHAHAHA ace xD

Speakercone

May 21, 2010
Deverfro said:
Seems like Graham, Kathleen and Paul were just dicking around with a camera and anything they found around the house. Still, HAHAHAHAHAHA ace xD
Honestly, that's what I like about it. It feels like talking shit with friends while watching the news, except they're slightly more entertaining and 6000 miles away.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I don't care if it is in relation to a string of robberies, WOOT Seattle Mariners.

Very funny guys, I love the new show.