Feed Dump: Mullet Bandit and the Blondes

IJJazek

Wharrgarbl-er
Oct 30, 2009
I loved ENN but now with the two spinoffish shows that have started I can't decide which I like more!

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite show on the Escapist.

No really. I'm gonna start looking forward to these; silly humour is awesome xD

ANeM

Aug 19, 2007
Enkidu88 said:
No seriously, you're shooting this in a closet aren't you?
Not quite, it is the Moonbase green-screen room, which doubles as prop/costume storage.
It also serves as the desert-bus staging grounds.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Ren3004 said:
Anyway, good job, this show kind of fills the void ENN left behind in me Wednesday afternoons.
Vault Citizen said:
Yay finally a show from the loading ready run gang that will fill the gap left behind by ENN.
We've actually got a new show for that too!
ENN is reborn as CheckPoint on PATV: http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/checkpoint/

random123456789 said:
So apart from The News do you just make up new segments on the fly?
Pretty much!
Not that we're saying things won't recur either. I'd like to see the return of "Paul & Matt Have to Figure Out What Graham is Talking About".

Enkidu88 said:
No seriously, you're shooting this in a closet aren't you?

And it's awesome
It's our props and costumes room actually. There's also a green screen and the CheckPoint set in there. Multi-purpose room.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Metroid touque rocks, as does Protein Blast. The segment, that is. The actual Blast itself, however, probably not so much.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
When I saw Kathleen's 'Grumpy Shark' face I almost sprayed a mouthful of ice-cream across the monitor. Cookies & Cream ice-cream and Feed Dump: the perfect way to start my Thursday mid-morning. =D

For the record, yes, it is Thursday at the time of writing. Time-zones and all that.

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Okay, seriously, this has become my favorite show on here, not even kidding.

I'm even sober when I said that, so double props guys.

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
I feel dirty after watching that Protein Blast bit. I'mma gonna go take many several showers.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Forum comment of the week? You guys/gal actually read your comments? I approve. And let's face it, going forward without my approval could very well have been problematic.

FEET DUMB is nice. Make with the more niceness. (Poor grammar is a life choice.)

Iznat

Feb 13, 2010
I enjoy this muchly.

And there was me, all upset about the loss of ENN :3

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
And then there was an influx of comments from people for the off chance that it would be read out.

Also, this is really, really funny. I'm kicking myself for not watching Phailhaus.

Calumon: I wish I had that hat... :'(

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Ren3004 said:
Anyway, good job, this show kind of fills the void ENN left behind in me Wednesday afternoons.
Vault Citizen said:
Yay finally a show from the loading ready run gang that will fill the gap left behind by ENN.
We've actually got a new show for that too!
ENN is reborn as CheckPoint on PATV: http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/checkpoint/
Yay! Now I can procrastinate even more! Thank you, LRR crew!

EDIT: Just watched the first episode. It's awesome.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Oh god why?!
Why did you have to report on the snorting salt. I tried just a little bit and it burns oh for the love of god it burns, it feels like the space between the back of my nose and mouth are on fire.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
We're not allowed to laugh at this Graham?

Sounds very serious when you told Hobo you were sorry he laughed D:

Graham 1, Kathleen 0 in the grand hat contest.