Feed Dump: Mullet Bandit and the Blondes

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
What poor taste that robber showed... I mean, a Mariners cap, really?

TZer0

Jan 22, 2008
What.. the.. why do he have a cap from xe [http://www.xe.com/] (logo seen at 01:24)?

Random brand much?

Wes1180

Wes1180
Jul 25, 2009
"I laughed at this" "well we promise to do better next time"

I laughed at that :p

Anyway good show like it, nice to see not one but two things replace enn :D (makes that wait inbetween worth it) :)

FurKlarheitIchRant

Nov 9, 2010
Ye gods, today is a good day, I found three British people, they may be visiting and forgetful but I just have to hope, on this feed. AMMMAMMMMAMMMMMMAAAZZZINGGGG.
by the way OLD BILL DOOR you are not included because claiming you as "British" may be jumping the gun.
Oh and to any pedantic fascists my definition is citizen ship of the united kingdom of great Britain and northern Ireland and/or the republic of Ireland. So . . . Yar, change that list to one. oh my I feel like the doctor.

P.S. this is a call out to people of British cultural or socio-cultural beliefs and/or origins, so frenchies go away, . . . Nahh I'm kidding all of you come back, we ruled one third of the worlds population so that qualifies pretty much everyone.

I guess that puts my doctor who analogy out of the way.

Mae Aloril

Oct 7, 2009
Fumofu said:
I don't think LRR can release this on DVD since the Escapist owns he distribution rights.
MowDownJoe said:
Dunno if that's still true for series made exclusively for the Escapist.
Graham_LRR said:
Thanks for bringing that up, actually!
In the case of Feed Dump, we do own the rights, and could well release a DVD, if there's interest.

We should probably release the Phailhaüs first though, huh?
Yay! Yes please. I would most certainly be first in line for purchase. They are something I could pop in and watch pretty much any time. Now, if you had any suggestions as to how to end a postal strike, everything would be perfect. ::grumble:: Just as I finally get monies ::grumble::

Mae Aloril

Oct 7, 2009
FurKlarheitIchRant said:
Ye gods, today is a good day, I found three British people, they may be visiting and forgetful but I just have to hope, on this feed. AMMMAMMMMAMMMMMMAAAZZZINGGGG.
by the way OLD BILL DOOR you are not included because claiming you as "British" may be jumping the gun.
Oh and to any pedantic fascists my definition is citizen ship of the united kingdom of great Britain and northern Ireland and/or the republic of Ireland. So . . . Yar, change that list to one. oh my I feel like the doctor.

P.S. this is a call out to people of British cultural or socio-cultural beliefs and/or origins, so frenchies go away, . . . Nahh I'm kidding all of you come back, we ruled one third of the worlds population so that qualifies pretty much everyone.

I guess that puts my doctor who analogy out of the way.
o_O ::Stares at the post:: I have no idea what... Huh? Quick! The man is having a fevered dream, and he's babbling incoherently. Put him on 2 doses of anti-psychotics and serving of Commadore Hustle STAT!

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Daveman said:
ULTRAfiltered. That's like, a whole other level of filtering. That'll rip my glutes AND stretch my pecs. Hooray for Protein Blast!
It'll also destroy your liver at the same time.

I want that Metroid hat...or at least the pattern for it so I can get my mom to make me one.

Mae Aloril

Oct 7, 2009
I love the metroid hat too. They auctioned them off about.. 2 years ago now. I still wish I had been able to get those Little Warrior knit dolls. :( I has sad. But man did they go for alots of money.

DEATHROAD

May 14, 2008
If you plan on doing this forum comment of the week thing every week your just going to have people desperatly thinking of funny things to comment, great idea :D

*edit*

Fuckit ninja'd.

Trombone_Hero

Apr 16, 2009
wow, I've been watching through the old Phailhaus' because this reminded me of it....

Graham NO BEARD
Paul- BEARD
Matt! ... You looked... kinda the same actually...

deckai

Oct 26, 2009
Kathleen looks incredible creepy in that thumbnail... her expression will haunt me all week.

saint23thomas

Feb 18, 2010
Just one Protein Blast a day for two weeks and you'll feel like a new man.

Have you done a "protein blast", today?

WarpGhost

Jan 5, 2009
I was only wondering just the other day where ENN was. This is more than adequate replacement =D

walrusaurus

Mar 1, 2011
I may have just ruined my monitor by spewing coke all over it when Kathleen said you could sexually assault someone with the shark.