Feed Dump: My Cat Ate My Whopper

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
My Cat Ate My Whopper

We ring in the New Year with a full 50% additional co-host than the leading Feed Dump.

Watch Video

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Jersey Shore makes me sad for the Human Race, Doesnt help that I live in NJ now and have to see these people in the Gym (I dont go to their bars and I think they are allergic to non beach/UV lamp related 'sunlight'), unfortunately keeping fit will inevitably drive you into their lair of fake tan and vest tops 5 sizes too small *shudder*

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok I shouldn't be suprise with the amount of idiots out there (people losing their faith in humanity are going to have a field day with this video).
Oh by the way that alligator taking the lawn mower is on Youtube.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Happy New Year LRR and LeeLee.
Am I to understand that the next Name Game will feature murder? Or the bombing of a place named after a sweatshirt?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
DVS BSTrD said:
Now I wish my avatar was a swan fucking a bear. Also, I wondered why Alex was holding a gun in some of the shots, he must have know Jersey Shore was gunna come up.
I think his NRE was to be 50% more Gangsta.

piplink

Mar 11, 2011
i feel sorry for leelee, going to school with snooki. i could never deal with that.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
"All the festivities are over"
Exactly what I said back on Sunday before bedtime.

Also, LEELEE!!!!!

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Awesome episode.... is it bad that I now want to try some of 'the drug hat'

LunarTick

Mar 1, 2010
It's so weird when real life imitates comedy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2i6B80J3n0

(uhm, how does one embed video's?)

Also, Brooklyn sewer crocodile is the best crocodile.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Is that LeeLee from Name Game? Awesome!

Yes, the Jersey Shore is a terrible show. But Snooki would know a lot about semen... She might be onto something.

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010

Here's some footage from one of our news programs that someone uploaded.

Poor Elvis probably thought he found something to eat, before breaking his teeth on the lawn mower.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
I don't mean to be a spoilsport, but why is Alex holding a gun? Do we need to call the hostage negotiators again? Is that why Graham looks like he's suffering from Stockholm syndrome?

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Alligator stealing lawnmower (with sound effects) was awesome. And I heartily approve of a sun-cannon based solution to Jersey Shore.

Great episode. Thanks, LRR!

Kinpatsu

Jul 6, 2011
Alex and LeeLee basically summed up my feelings on Jersey Shore in this episode. HULKSMASH.

And hey, Return of the Dinosaur(/crocodile?) Hat!

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Lizardon said:
Poor Elvis probably thought he found something to eat, before breaking his teeth on the lawn mower.
gator teeth fall out and grow on a regular basis.
That looks like it was knocked loose and was about to fall out anyway or already there(and filmed to make it look more dramatic then it was) as that seems like a full tooth as far as i can tell

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Haha! Awesome! I love that Lee Lee was on the show, it's nice to see some cross overs. Like they did with doomsday arcade.
I fell sorry for Lee Lee having to go to school with those people, but hey! She's successful in a better way. And (trying not to seem like a creep) she's a lot cuter than Snooki. ^.^
(But maybe that doesn't say that much... <.<