Feed Dump: Putin, Squirrels and a Wal Mart Parking Lot

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Putin, Squirrels and a Wal Mart Parking Lot

This Feed Dump once wrestled a bear. Now it's having a contest.

Watch Video

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
Kathleen, aren't you from New Zealand? Didn't I hear that once? No? Eh whatevs.

Also Cam, that is an interesting query... Both of the Walmarts in my city are nowhere NEAR the bars. So where is there a Walmart within walking distance of a bar?

Jan 12, 2012
Two things:
1) Is Kathleen Jewish? I could have sworn I heard her get excited about bacon before.

2) I'm from/in Ottawa and I've never heard of 'urban camping'. Plus, all the good (read: non-rapey) bars are downtown in the Byward Market, and there's no Wal-Mart near there. I'm calling shenanigans.
Daaaah Whoosh said:
Totally just sent an e-mail to [email protected]. First placeholderurl.com is an actual site, now this. LoadingReadyRun, I can never tell when you are being serious or not.
Feed Dump. Is Always. Serious.

Dramatic Flare

Frightening Frolicker
Jun 18, 2008
Where is there a Walmart within walking distance of a bar?
'Merica. Both my home town (Where, even though we managed to keep Walmart to the far, far distant suburbs, it's still a major street with several bars) and the town of my grandparents (where pretty much everything in the main drag is walking distance to Walmart... it's a small town) have this as a plausible situation.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
*Hears about the trashy places in Canada*

*Sees the three hosts from the "trashy" places of Canada*

>.> Hmmmm......I got to say. If you three are examples of Canada's "trashy" people, then I think trashy means something different in Canada than what it means in the U.S.

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Two things:
1) Is Kathleen Jewish? I could have sworn I heard her get excited about bacon before.

2) I'm from/in Ottawa and I've never heard of 'urban camping'. Plus, all the good (read: non-rapey) bars are downtown in the Byward Market, and there's no Wal-Mart near there. I'm calling shenanigans.
Daaaah Whoosh said:
Totally just sent an e-mail to [email protected]. First placeholderurl.com is an actual site, now this. LoadingReadyRun, I can never tell when you are being serious or not.
Feed Dump. Is Always. Serious.
1.) Nope

----

I enjoyed this. But the picture gave me permadamage.

Parshooter

Sep 13, 2009
Living in northern BC there isn't really any bars I'm aware of in drunken stumbling distance of the Walmarts here.

Elijah Newton

Sep 17, 2008
tehweave said:
Kathleen, aren't you from New Zealand? Didn't I hear that once?
That was my reaction, too. According to the LRR wiki ( http://wiki.loadingreadyrun.com/Kathleen_De_Vere ) she was born there, so there's some sort of basis for this beyond mutual insanity.

Apologies to Ms. De Vere for jumping in with information about her life.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
tehweave said:
Kathleen, aren't you from New Zealand? Didn't I hear that once? No? Eh whatevs.

Also Cam, that is an interesting query... Both of the Walmarts in my city are nowhere NEAR the bars. So where is there a Walmart within walking distance of a bar?
It all depends on your definition of walking home from a bar.
In my experience there is Bar, relatively sane conversation, someone deciding that Jaegermeister is a good idea, decision to go home... Then a blank period interspersed with flashes of kebab places and "interesting" people... and then it's like a 80/20 shot at whether you wake up at home or the next town over with no money or any idea on how you got there or where you are in relation to the nearest public transport.

(Edit: Why do I always click "Post" before checking for spelling errors?)

Jodan

Mar 18, 2009
her first mistake was being in winnipeg. there are squirelles EVERYWHERE!!!
at least we're not the trashy part of Canada. YAY!!

DJShire

Sep 27, 2008
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Two things:
Just because you're Jewish doesn't mean you don't love bacon. JewWario, a web series producer, loves bacon.

So, new idea for an LRR series: Its just Cameron critiquing home decor.

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
Ohh damn, that squirrel picture is going to haunt me for the next three years.

Also that idea about renting a place to sleep in a Wal Mart parking lot is a good ol' case of genius dumb.

Malconvoker

Nov 1, 2011
There are always RVs in the parking lot of the Walmart near me but thats because right across the street is a place that sells them, along with limos and busses

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Dang, Beej's scream... just sums it all up really.

And that urban camping thing just... seems like such a redneck thing to do.