Feed Dump: Rats & Cats & Dead Moms

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Rats & Cats & Dead Moms

If you're going to write up the obituary, maybe check that they're all the way dead.

Watch Video

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Flinstone-shaped Chewable placenta. I'm sold.

The lolcat factory is not as fun as it sounds.

I totally have to appreciate that dude's initiative for faking his mom's death. And when his mom dies, for real, is it gonna end up "the boy who cried wolf?"

"Oh, THAT old trick again?"

"Nothing says I hate Mondays like domestic terrorism." XD

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Don't worry Paul, I'd save you first. But I'm keeping the toy.

Also I don't mind the new Escapist layout, but how come this isn't on the front page somewhere?

EDIT: Never mind, it appears there was just a delay.

Rusman

Aug 12, 2008
Graham I want to take you to a metal gig just to watch you head-bang more!

Definitely need to get Scientist Paul on Cyborg kitties. I'm getting bored of regular cats and their terrible grammar.

Apr 28, 2008
Lizardon said:
Don't worry Paul, I'd save you first. But I'm keeping the toy.

Also I don't mind the new Escapist layout, but how come this isn't on the front page somewhere?
Seems the big box that used to be able to hold three videos now can only hold one. Seems it's reserved for the most popular one, which means this and MiracleofSound's new song off the front page.

Hell, I JUST figured out this was out. For a whole damn hour I had no idea this was here.

They really need to do something about this. The Escapist, not LRR.

adrakonis

Feb 27, 2010
Well, you might think that eating placenta's is weird...
There is even a song about it!

WARNING: Do not try this at home!

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
HA! This time, I do have that hat. Well, mine doesn't have the bells, but I have it!

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Merry Christmas to you to Graham. Happy jingly bells.

Lolcat factory sounds awful lot like exploitation to me.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
Ya know, you wouldn't expect a comedy show to have "Dead Moms" in the title, and yet somehow you could always expect it...

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Must resist embedding the placenta-eating videos from youtube...
Grah.

I have failed. Forgive me.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Now Graham can make noises without moving his mouth!
His efficiency has doubled!

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
A nod to Paul for remembering the movie [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs._Frisby_and_the_Rats_of_NIMH]. (Not that the movie wasn't bloody awesome.)

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
On the upside, there will be more Feed Dump! On the down side, waiting for more Feed Dump!

Heh, I just laughed at the idea of the Army of Paul Clones doing their own video.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
I wonder how many Americans in the audience know what a Kinder Surprise is, seeing as last time I gave one to an American friend I had to SMUGGLE IT INTO THE DAMN COUNTRY.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise#Prohibition_on_sale_or_import_into_the_United_States

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:

The lolcat factory is not as fun as it sounds.

Yeah, they dont have a union so they get shitty hours with really low pay, and I heard that last year, they were in over 39 violations of OSHA mandates.

OT: obviously the cat clones itself and then lives for ever with its money (or until it runs out).

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Formica Archonis said:
I wonder how many Americans in the audience know what a Kinder Surprise is, seeing as last time I gave one to an American friend I had to SMUGGLE IT INTO THE DAMN COUNTRY.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise#Prohibition_on_sale_or_import_into_the_United_States
Don't fortune cookies have an inedible item inside of an edible object?

Well I suppose the edible part is debatable.

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
unacomn said:
HA! This time, I do have that hat. Well, mine doesn't have the bells, but I have it!
I have the hat with the bells. Though of course I'm still not a source of news.