Feed Dump: Reindeer Pâté

NimrodXIV

Jul 12, 2010
Today's My Drunk Kitchen has that hat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcD7pbi9kfw&feature=colike I cracked up when I saw it.

The hat is evil and is taking over the internets!

Kinpatsu

Jul 6, 2011
Alex and Matt Try To Get It Up was a little disturbing. It was like they were seeing into my soul.

I was totally unprepared for that hat, by the way. When it started singing and dancing, I spat Pepsi at my screen.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
The Crapshots Hat! Specifically, Crapshots Ep. 92.
If I may be curious, will there be more Crapshots in the future, Graham and/or Alex?

Also, is it weird that Matt and I are wearing the same shirt? I'm wearing my blue Phases Shirt this morning. ^_^

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
That hat is going to haunt my dreams.

Good Lord, the twitching.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
I wonder how long it would take if men did a similar list for girlfriends before someone said it was chauvinistic and sexist and men pushing their ideas of playboy perfect models on all women.

Eh. And thats a cool hat.

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
Between Yahtzee with the "Nurse!!!" exclamation and Graham with the Zoidberg immitation and Crapshots reference, everyone is stepping up their game this week. I have not laughed this hard at these videos in a long time. MovieBob, hope you step up your game this week. Only the best will do.

btw Graham and Alex, please bring back Crapshots...those are awesome...if you do...please start with another punishment episode...i love those

Rangerboy87

Jul 1, 2011
GeorgW said:
Zoidberg!
I love that hat.
I wonder what Kathleen thought about that family in law joke.
Reindeer Pâté is brilliant, wonder if it's any good.
Great episode, merry X-mas!
I agree with you on that in-law joke...he sounded like he was talking from experience there

Malgan

Jun 23, 2009
Alex and Matt have a fistfight - No punchline.
No punchline is the best punchline I've heard all day.
And it has the word pun in it.
Damn, I said punchline so many times in my head now that it doesn't sound like a word.

Punchline.
Punchline...

Punchline!

Jakale

Feb 16, 2010
After I thought they should have put eyes on the hat to zoom in on, it hit me that when it's swinging around like that it kind of looks like a large head-parasite trying to swim further onto Graham's head.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
It's the hat!

And damn those crimenals were unlucky, mentioning the make of your car in a converation?

Also zoidberg!

Vuirneen

Nov 16, 2009
I too want the hat. I would wear it at work, and turn it on randomly, then laugh and laugh and laugh.

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
The only way that could have been more win would have been with the seizure chicken. Also wondering what the hell Matt's done to his hair.