Feed Dump: Reindeer Pâté

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
i would sell my eternal sole for this hat... seriosly WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?!!?!?!??

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
I really admire Graham for keeping a straight face while showing off that hat.

Oh, and I'm not curious about what reindeer pate tastes like...

JFSOCC

Apr 5, 2010
I recognize the hat from crapshots. (which should return!)
Good episode I laughed my ass off!
PS: Am I the only one in the whole world who doesn't mind fruitcake? I mean, I don't consider it to be a very special treat, but I like it just the same.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
The poodle isn't the only thing possessed...

Funny video guys, loved Alex's insane laugh.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Juice doesn't rhyme with news! oh well, you were eventually going to run out of words to go there. Funny as always though, Alex is awesome.

Jerusalem said:
I just don't get why is it such a big deal for Americans that people eat reindeers. What else are you supposed to do with them? Give sled rides to tourists? Reindeers are herded for food and whatever else you can get from their carcasses when you kill them. That is what they are for, and why the Sami have been herding them for the past few millennia.
They're Canadian... Nice rant though bro.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Fucking hilarious, first the zoidberg reference and then that hat. And it was perfect, right after the try to get it up segment you have a santa clause hat that looks like it's a red condom with "something" wiggling underneath.... I laughed.

KBKarma

May 14, 2008
CounterAttack said:
The Crapshots Hat! Specifically, Crapshots Ep. 92.
If I may be curious, will there be more Crapshots in the future, Graham and/or Alex?
Seconded. I enjoyed Crapshots. A lot more than I should have, if I'm honest. :D

Loved it. Have a good Christmas guys.

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
My reaction to that hat: "Ok, so it's a bit silly, but not too b.... OH MY GOD NO! The writhing and the blinking and the high-pitched singing and the ... why would someone do that? Why?" (And Graham's expression was perfect.)

Also Zoidberg!

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
FOR TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS???

I spat my drink out onto my monitor while laughing. You owe me a new monitor.

Or another funny episode of Feed Dump next week. Either.

I would love to know what website conducted that survey. I would like to go there and give them a piece of my mind like every other male on the internet which unfortunately would be a rather large number so forget it but please give the website anyway because I'm curious and will totally not leave a mean-spirited message I mean really.

Daemonate

Jun 7, 2010
Scrumpmonkey said:
"Your dog is FULL of tetans" I wonder if the Scientologists have gone into pet auditing now? It would make about as much sense as the rest of it.
Scientologist here:
You are not Feed Dump. You are not satire. You are not funny. You are an uninformed bigot.
Frak off. Thanks.