Feed Dump: Reindeer Pâté

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Oh, God. I know someone with a poodle named Princess...
This may contribute to why I hate and fear poodles...

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
OK, I felt so uncomfortable while watching that hat singing those satanic gospels of hell while humping Graham's head! ><

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I love you soo much Graham.

"Boy Dave I sure am glad we have all these stolen goods in our '98 Ford Focus, blue, driving down I 101 at-"

Lost my shit. And your expression with that hat...

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Scrumpmonkey said:
Daemonate said:
Scrumpmonkey said:
"Your dog is FULL of tetans" I wonder if the Scientologists have gone into pet auditing now? It would make about as much sense as the rest of it.
Scientologist here:
You are not Feed Dump. You are not satire. You are not funny. You are an uninformed bigot.
Frak off. Thanks.
The head of the Galactic Federation (76 planets around larger stars visible from here) (founded 95,000,000 years ago, very space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet - 178 billion on average) by mass implanting..

He caused people to be brought to Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H-Bomb on the principal volcanos (incident II) and then the Pacific area ones were taken - in boxes to Hawaii and the Atlantic area ones to Las Palmas and there "packaged".

His name was Xenu. He used renegades. Various misleading data by means of circuits etc was placed in the unplants. When through with his crime loyal officers (to the people) captured him after six years of battle and put him in an electronic mountain trap where he still is. "They" are gone. The place (Confederation) has since been a desert.
The English it burns

i know that's quoted from the book but I still can't help but feel the thing was run though bad translator a few times.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
hahahaha one of the best Feed Dumps ever :D

and the hat that Alex wore in Crap Shots...awesome