Feed Dump: Sausage Cozies

caballitomalo

Aug 12, 2009
Kate is hot. I'm sorry but I just clicked the video cause she was on it. She is though... hot that is.

Funny none the less.

Jan 12, 2012
You know, Kate, between the monument thing and forgetting your lines this episode, you're not coming off too well in this show. However, there's an easy way to fix that:

According to the Canadian Criminal Code 265(1)(b) [Application of the term Assault in Part VIII, Offences against the Person and Reputation], you are legally entitled to pound your brother with no more than three (3) arm-punches, or one (1) nipple-twist of proportional non-permanent injury, in situations where his actions are causing clear and present emotional or social harm, including but not limited to "showing your baby photo to individuals considered eligible for marriage under section 91(26)of the Constitution Act, 1867" and "editing media, both digital and not, to make your intelligence appear greater than one standard deviation below it's actual level as determined by an authorized representative of Statistics Canada using form 914(c)."

I hope that you show up in another Feed Dump as the sparkling avatar of wit that we all know you are.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Shinsei-J said:
therandombear said:
Shinsei-J said:
Your website is a FAKE Andy!
I am left hurt and confused.

[sub]Yes I did check it as soon as I finished the episode.[/sub]
How is it fake? :eek:
http://andrewcownden.com/
Well now I feel silly.
I typed "Andy" instead of "Andrew" because that's what it said in the credits where I also checked the propper spelling of his surname.
I suck a spelling you see.
If it makes you feel better, I thought it was fake as well. I somehow, typed andrewcamden, instead of cownden. No idea how I did that tbh. :p

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
Oh em gee. I don't think I've ever wanted something more than I want a PvZ Wall-Nut beanie.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Andy Shandy said:

Andy! My forename-sake!

Also, Fucking in Austria is still my favourite funny name for a place.

And I hope somebody makes a GIF out of Graham's "Oooh I'm a ghost part" XD
Ok we just need Paul's cloning machine and for him to invert a way to neck extend without the whole unfortunate death side-effect. :p

Also very happy to see Andy, as usual he was excellent. :D

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
I heard that Royal Canadian Mint story on the radio this morning. A caller commented that "it's like how Disney works."

I think that cemetery idea is something trolls would probably abuse

Urh

Oct 9, 2010
Pariah164 said:
Was Andy actually saying stuff in French during the condom story? Or was he just babbling? Either way, funny as hell. Kate and Andy are amazing together. Keep it up guys!
Pretending to speak foreign languages may become Andy's thing. His faux-Dutch in "marathon train poop" had me laughing my ass off (then again, the story in question was about Dutch railways making people shit in plastic bags).

Also, I will now refer to condoms as meat shields as often as possible.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
no video with supported format and MIME type found

That was the message for this video I got with firefox 16.0 (I run the beta stream)

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
and Kate is gorgeous by the way. Good on you for not exploiting that. *Cough* Lisa Foiles *Cough*

theshadavid

Nerrrrrrrd
Aug 10, 2009
OK, the creepy red head dude who I think is named Andy, needs to be on more often. Because he's awesome.

Moontouched-Moogle

Nov 17, 2009
Pariah164 said:
Was Andy actually saying stuff in French during the condom story? Or was he just babbling?
At the very least, he was peppering French-sounding gibberish with some actual French words to make it sound authentic, like "prophylactique." I'd like to think Andy was speaking in actual French to provide a little bilingual bonus joke for those who also speak it.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
The French also have a city named Sedan. They have cornered that market (whatever it is).

The obvious solution for the penny dilemma (you're welcome, headline writers of the world) is to replace each Canadian penny with a random smallest denomination coin from a variety of countries. What does a Zimbabwean penny look like? Let's find out!