Feed Dump: Slow Loris, Tired Pilot

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Slow Loris, Tired Pilot

Nothing will wake you from a peaceful slumber like Rihanna cuddling your monkey.

Watch Video

Ferisar

Oct 2, 2010
Oh my god when Beej said "I CAN SEE THROUGH TIIIIMMME" I lost my shit.

This was very enjoyable. The driving thing... I don't know. I just don't know.

Ovaries man.

How do they work?

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
Why does the first picture on google of a slow loris depict one having it's teeth cut out with toenail clippers?

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Ferisar said:
Ditto. This is just another reason why Beej is awesome.

About that driving thing, though...I DON'T think the Saudis want to go there because some of the more empowered females may decide to use that against them...

"Okay, well...since that's the case, I think you men before you can get a license need to have your ball sacs removed. It will save time since you are no doubt damaging them much in the same way you claim our ovaries are being damaged."

And seeing as how we are still in a post-Lorena Bobbitt world, I could see this happening. Just sayin'.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
"Aw, he's cute! It's like if a raccoon had sex with David Schwimmer."

Yep. Okay. Alright. Now I need to look up what a slow loris looks like. .___.

... Strangely accurate depiction, Beej...

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Those ideas for keeping the pilot awake remind me of this pop quiz for passengers:

porpoise hork

Fly Fatass!! Fly!!!
Dec 26, 2008
I am not sure what you shot this weeks episode with but the steady shot effect was really messing with me. Kept seeing the background tilt as you guys were talking.

Oh and Beej's "I can see through time."

epic.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
There's no need to lie to us Beej. We all know you're a cat.

"I CAN SEE THROUGH TIIIIMMME" "Do we land safely?"

Any idea what Paul said in German?

LysanderNemoinis

Noble and oppressed Kekistani
Nov 8, 2010
So, a plan to keep pilots awake is to just have random shit and buttons light up every so often to catch them off guard and force them to pay attention. Dear God, it's quick time events in real life! Flee for your friggin' lives!

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
kailus13 said:
Any idea what Paul said in German?
"I'm a foreigner and don't speak German very well."

As to keeping the captains awake, I guess removing those safety doors might help. Doze off and your plane might get highjacked...

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
porpoise hork said:
I am not sure what you shot this weeks episode with but the steady shot effect was really messing with me. Kept seeing the background tilt as you guys were talking.

Oh and Beej's "I can see through time."

epic.
We shot it the same way we always did, with the same camera...

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
I've already had a solution to the sleepy pilot problem: put a stripper pole in the cockpit and start lowering the average age of those stewardesses. Makes flights more enjoyable for everybody involved!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Ferisar said:

This was very enjoyable. The driving thing... I don't know. I just don't know.

Ovaries man.

How do they work?
Overies work by engorging the anger glands in women, say a women was driving and she got a fit of anger? She'd start running people over! It's best if they stick to walking.

Arif_Sohaib

Jan 16, 2011
Good thing you clarified that the driving thing is not in Islam before a bunch a anti-Muslims came here and started picking on a religion and people they know literally nothing about and refuse to learn anything about but keep insisting on their right to pick on it and showing that they have much more in common with Muslim "extremists" than they think.

All Arabic pronunciations, however, were completely wrong. You could have at least pronounced Saikh properly.

Rogjah

Dec 5, 2012
The solution to the pilot problem is Quick Time Events. At random intervals during the flight the pilot has to input a different sequence of button presses or else the plane is doomed. How many times have I died by zoning out during a cutscene only to be taken by a surprise QTE...