Feed Dump: Smoking Carrots in New Zealand

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
*gasp* Graham said a swear! Right at the end there.

I like this show, simplistic fun. =)

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Next time you need to do a segment called "Guess what accent Kathleen is doing"

That redneck accent was golden.

khsh

Apr 16, 2009
Best one yet, I was laughing the whole time.
Also, is that what we actually sound like in New Zealand? It seemed mostly right, not too Australian.

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
Honestly, this episode had me laughing almost constantly. Best episode of any series.

I really liked ENN, but this new format really lets them take it in any direction. Alex stole the show!

messy

Dec 3, 2008
This show is so good, I personally prefer it to ENN. I think you guys do it better when not trying to be as serious, its cool just see you pissing about.

Dustpan

Jan 25, 2011
Kathleen was wearing a koala hat when talking about bears (bear cake).

You should know better.

Crazy-Insomniac

Oct 17, 2010
Wooh! New Zealand was mentioned Twice now. Good to know our country provides quality news... Apparently our prison officers have weird accents, I feel enlightened!

thelastnomad

Nov 18, 2009
khsh said:
Best one yet, I was laughing the whole time.
Also, is that what we actually sound like in New Zealand? It seemed mostly right, not too Australian.
Ahhh the eternal question - what do New Zealanders actually sound like... no one really knows to be honest. We are a complete subversion of the English language.

I agree that Kathleen should do a weekly bit on accents though. Guaranteed laughs!

Vuirneen

Nov 16, 2009
That was admiral...

Fuck, I mean, "That was admiral",

No, no I don't.

That was admiral...

You know what, that was good.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
When I clicked on the video I thought about the shark hat from last week and thought to myself "You know what would be nice this time? The bear hat." Four and a half minutes into the video, my life was complete.

Great show you guys.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I had to wait to post a response, because I was laughing too hard to type without an abundance of typos. Graham is now the Admiral of Admirable Fail. And Yay for carrot stick shivs!

Captcha: You're entiond

Welp, sounds like I'm screwed. I don't know what entiond is, but it don't sound good.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
You people are composed of congealed awesome. I love this! This was my favorite episode yet, too.

wonkify

Oct 2, 2009
Feed Dump and The Onion are now my sole news providers. I am happier than I have been for years.
The pith helmet on the face made me laugh. Those things were part of the daily uniform for the Marines stationed on Guam with our cammies. No matter how bad a day I was having I could imagine I was really Stanley searching for Dr. Livingstone.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Awww, was not Graham's day for talking.:) Another awesome episode.

Roofstone said:
*gasp* Graham said a swear! Right at the end there.
It's okay, not like he was being held hostage in the same room as his mom or something.