Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Soldiers of Fortune

Just what Feed Dump needed: Fortune Cards [http://bit.ly/njeQD4]!

Watch Video

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I first thought it was meant as "Hamstering" so you'd get to stack food and eat it on the 3rd round or something.

Either way, funny as always, but now i really do feel like you're running out of things that rhyme with "News" :p

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Kudos to Graham for not doing what I would have done and kick Jeremy multiple times in the ribs for stealing the chair.

Seriously, you pretty much could have made him never want that chair ever again with that move.

swimon

Jul 23, 2009
You guys are always a lot of fun but I felt that the cards slowed down the pace somewhat and made it a little light on jokes. I like that you're experimenting with it tho, it's good to see you're not getting complacent.

Mojo

Jun 2, 2011
Normally not a big fan of Feed Dump,
but this one was really good.
Personally I loved the DnD cards!

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Very funny, as always. <3

..Also. Please never wear that hat again. It makes me cry.

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
This episode of Feed Dump was apparently brought to us by the planking council. From certain angles, Jer appears to be humping the floor for added creep factor. A very old school Whatever Thing style episode. Ent!

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Gelatinous news, the best kind... Impressive if fleeting takeover by Jer there, even if it did devolve into an all-prone trap by the end.

Dusty Fred

Aug 3, 2011
Initial thoughts:

- Actually, I've forgotten my first point

- With the beret Graham looks like a sort of proto-Dusty Hill (circa 1980)

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
Awesome, although can't see how those cards are balanced in anyway, I mean making enemies rerolling saves are OP if you have a good ongoing effect.