Feed Dump: Soldiers of Fortune

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
Feed Dump always makes me smile :)

And Graham looks significantly more ridiculous in the white hat than the leopard print one.

Also, I just realize that I have no idea how to spell... burray? Bareh? Berei? Fekkin French...

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Hm, weird, I thought that for the longest time Texas only allowed last meals to be chosen from the regular prison menu. Did that chance when I wasn't looking?

Any show in which everyone has fallen down by the end is a great show. Good job, +1 to all your rolls.

Crunchy English

Victim of a Savage Neck-bearding
Aug 20, 2008
summerof2010 said:
Feed Dump always makes me smile :)

And Graham looks significantly more ridiculous in the white hat than the leopard print one.

Also, I just realize that I have no idea how to spell... burray? Bareh? Berei? Fekkin French...
Beret, take it from a Canadian.

Also, allow me to be the first to scream "SELL OUT", as this whole thing seemed like an elaborate plug for a WOTC product. Then, allow me to be the first one to say "Shut up, if its funny who gives a damn?" And then I'll also be the first to get indignant and ragequit the thread. There I saved us all some time.

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
You know guys, if you're gonna knock Jer prone the second he comes back, he might not come back again. Do we really want that? (Also, must make sure my fiance never discovers those cards...)

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Just be honest guys, how many boosters of the new expansion pack did wizards of the coast offer you for using those cards in this episode?
It was a little sillier than usual, and that's saying a lot, but fun nonetheless.

May 5, 2010
I believe you will find this quite relevant.

Also, I don't know why, but I laughed my ASS off at that bit after the credits.

EDIT: Also, this. It isn't relevant, but it IS extremely awesome.

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
Really nice to see Jer.
I was vaguely afraid he wouldn´t show up anymore, now that he is doing that whole "normal life"-thingie I have heard so many strange things about.

Crunchy English said:
Also, allow me to be the first to scream "SELL OUT", as this whole thing seemed like an elaborate plug for a WOTC product. Then, allow me to be the first one to say "Shut up, if its funny who gives a damn?" And then I'll also be the first to get indignant and ragequit the thread. There I saved us all some time.
Beautiful, nice to see someone bringing some much needed efficiency to these kind of deliberations.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Okay, this has to be one of my favorite feed dump episodes. I really liked the variety, the new camera angles (you know, showing the floor and all), and those cards were really awesome. I'd love those another episode where you guys use something like that, or even the same cards.
So yeah. Change is good, sometimes :p
Also, long live D&D. Just sayin'.

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
Today... is a good day!

I love this site.

Can you guys find more interesting things to do when dumping news on us, just makes it so much better!

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
I'm just gonna say right now, this was possibly the most random yet funny Feed Dump I have ever seen. And I've been watching since episode one. Awesome LRR crew. Just awesome.

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
Okay, so, I live in Salt Lake City but I'm working graveyards all this week. I take a nap from 8-10 so I can rested for the 12-7. I walked out of my room to my roommate, a guy, and one our friends, a girl eating pizza in my kitchen both in their underwear. I'd would like to note that my roommate does not wear boxers.