Feed Dump: Son of Hot Tub Amusement Park

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
4,296
0
0
Son of Hot Tub Amusement Park

This Feed Dump is hot, wet and steamy. It's also in a rented cabin surrounded by bros.

Watch Video
 

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
6,732
0
0
He he he... James yelling "Iced!" in the background was the best... also you guys look like you're having waaaaayyyy to much fun, totally jelly.
 

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
4,568
0
0
That woodchipper dude will never have to buy his own drinks again.

I think I'd prefer to be eaten by seals than drown in velveeta.

Let me guess, the people in the fake robbery story called it in on their cell phone, which was easily traced.
 

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
641
0
0
BTW, for those that didn't quite understand the opening bit, you should be following them on Twitter...
 

Darklord008

New member
Dec 14, 2011
95
0
0
ritchards said:
BTW, for those that didn't quite understand the opening bit, you should be following them on Twitter...
This person speaks the truth. The BroWatch saga was one of the most entertaining things I've read on Twitter in a while.

OT: So if the high-five is taken, that means the chest-bump is still open, right? Michigan, GET ON IT.
 

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
1,489
0
0
Bro watch should become its own LRR sketch tbh. Also it was cool to see Andrew in a Feed Dump.
 

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
999
0
0
101°C water? How are any of you still alive? I mean, if this was some US backwater, I might have suspected you meant Fahrenheit.
 

MeChaNiZ3D

New member
Aug 30, 2011
3,104
0
0
I need to know, did the fake robbery work?! To Google!

EDIT: No. I did want it to, but no.
 

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
626
0
0
So who was it that got iced in the end? And also, if you think cows can cause explosions, then you should know that turkey waste disposal is a dangerous job. Seriously, don't fall into the shit pit. Yay weird farm animal facts. <.<
 

Alcaste

New member
Mar 2, 2011
186
0
0
Don Reba said:
101°C water? How are any of you still alive? I mean, if this was some US backwater, I might have suspected you meant Fahrenheit.
A lot of things, both in the states and canada, still use fahrenheit. To wit, hot tubs and air conditioners.

Great feed dump as usual, and I second the idea on using the 'BroWatch' as a sketch.
 

Tombfyre

New member
Feb 7, 2008
33
0
0
Ah, Mt. Washington. Hanging around in the hot tub is generally all I've done while there in the past as well. :) That and occasionally sliding down hills on inner tubes when snow was available.
 

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
24,760
0
0
The roof! The roof! The roof is on fire! We don't need no water let the cattle mothers burn!

Don Reba said:
101°C water? How are any of you still alive? I mean, if this was some US backwater, I might have suspected you meant Fahrenheit.
I assumed hyperbole, but maybe that's just me.

MeChaNiZ3D said:
I need to know, did the fake robbery work?! To Google!

EDIT: No. I did want it to, but no.
They should watch more Burn Notice. Then they'd know how to get away with it.

Vanbael said:
So who was it that got iced in the end? And also, if you think cows can cause explosions, then you should know that turkey waste disposal is a dangerous job. Seriously, don't fall into the shit pit. Yay weird farm animal facts. <.<
It's not the worst thing I've heard lately, but it's close.
 

GamemasterAnthony

New member
Dec 5, 2010
1,009
0
0
How did I know someone would make a Fargo reference to the wood chipper story?

At least you guys didn't make the "hot wet Dump" joke again.
 

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
11,597
0
0
GamemasterAnthony said:
How did I know someone would make a Fargo reference to the wood chipper story?

At least you guys didn't make the "hot wet Dump" joke again.
They are my favourite dumps. Also LEELEE!
 

Makabriel

New member
May 13, 2013
547
0
0
leviadragon99 said:
Man, that guy that went and turned on the woodchipper is just all sorts of fired and sued...
Actually the guy working on it is just as much at fault... Lock out - Tag out people!! I mean come on. Did the other guy just think.. Hey, it's a wood chipper. Let's see if it works!
*baffled*
 

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
2,419
0
0
More well spent kickstarter funds.[footnote]I know this is an annual trip they do, but between this and the limo, I'm surprised they haven't bought a Ferrari[/footnote]