Mar 7, 2012
Beej I so understand you
Blowjob offers never have worked for me too
I just bribe police now, that way I get much less prison time

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
ICED!

Also if LRR gets a hot tub any time soon, we'll know where the kickstarter money really went. ;)

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Makabriel said:
leviadragon99 said:
Man, that guy that went and turned on the woodchipper is just all sorts of fired and sued...
Actually the guy working on it is just as much at fault... Lock out - Tag out people!! I mean come on. Did the other guy just think.. Hey, it's a wood chipper. Let's see if it works!
*baffled*
Ninja-ed. I was going to say the same thing. If you are going to climb into a wood chipper to do maintenance, you sure as hell better lock out the "ON" switch. Step 1 in the wood chipper maintenance manual is going to say "Make sure you disable the ON switch, label it, set up a barricade around the chipper, bring a maintenance buddy, and have a couple quarts of blood on standby just in case."

Still, I feel sorry for the guy...and for the guy that turned it on. They both feel pretty bad in different ways and for different reasons.

Lord_Bryon

Aug 15, 2010
It still boggles my mind that my precious local Mount Washington still lacks snow to ski on, meanwhile the rivers have started to freeze down here the shadow of the aforementioned mountain. Curse you mother nature!