Feed Dump: Teenagers Too Stupid to Steal Car

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Teenagers Too Stupid to Steal Car

What does it take to a worse mayor than Rob Ford? The answer may surprise you!

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
We're supposed to be embarrassed by old summer jams? *looks at currently playing music, sees You Get What You Give and Fuck You in the queue* I feel no shame.

Also, I'm pretty sure the only reason you can't just climb into a tank and floor it is because you'd be confused by the six pedals.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I'd be freaked out too if there was a random guy in an animal mask. Sitting there. With its cold staring eyes.

For reference, this is the mask in question:

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
Actually, Cam is right, it wasn't the mayor's dog. According to the mayor, he found the baggie of poop while walking, walked a bit with it, couldn't find a trash can, so he just through it on some person's lawn.

As I live near San Marino, there really wasn't anything else that city had to complain about.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
From the Final Gear (Top Gear fansite) store:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/finalgear/works/8395630-mechanical-anti-theft-systems

Sometimes I get the urge to buy a cheap manual car just so I can teach all my friends to drive it. Of all my co-workers, I only have one who owns a manual. Too bad I don't have the space for a second car...

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
How many hookers constitutes a super-critical amount? Just for research purposes, of course..

And what happens when they reach critical mass?

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Graham has stumbled upon a superb sequel idea to Enviro-bear 2000. Envirocubs 2003 will be the cooperative gameplay experience of the year.

Oct 20, 2010
Thunderous Cacophony said:
We're supposed to be embarrassed by old summer jams? *looks at currently playing music, sees You Get What You Give and Fuck You in the queue* I feel no shame.

Also, I'm pretty sure the only reason you can't just climb into a tank and floor it is because you'd be confused by the six pedals.
" Why are there six pedals, if there are only four directions?! " -Kaboose

Deimir

Jul 3, 2008
Aww, I wanted to see what sort of wacky costume Cam yanked down for the council meeting...

Jan 12, 2012
SilverStuddedSquirre said:
Thunderous Cacophony said:

" Why are there six pedals, if there are only four directions?! " -Kaboose
Good identification, but Caboose is spelled with a C.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Tanks are in fact manual. actually, some got even 18 gears, manually switched.

also is manual so rare in NA? here automatic is a rarity thats even advertised more towards "handicap can drive now too" than anything else.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
My 11th grade English teacher tried to ban negative feedback on the units she chose to teach. It ended with everyone in class giving negative feedback. Nothing incites negative feedback like banning it.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
Strazdas said:

also is manual so rare in NA? here automatic is a rarity thats even advertised more towards "handicap can drive now too" than anything else.
Most regular town cars in NA are automatic because A: Convenience, B: easy to learn, and C: less chance of someone to fuck up a gear change and stop in the middle of the road. A lot of the bigger machines such as farm tractors, semis, and some larger trucks use manual due to them being used in areas where they need to be able to change gears.

Kecunk

Feb 8, 2011
I am actually in the armoured corp of my countries military and the tanks we use are automatic the idea being that in the middle of battle you'd want to have the least amount of things to mess around with as possible

Kyrdra

May 19, 2013
Strazdas said:

Actually the Abrams is automatic http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f4/M1a1_drivers_hole.jpg

The other westerns tanks are not if I remember right so you are half right

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Banning negative feedback? Sounds like they're trying to model their council meetings around Japanese company meetings. I read once that they do all their persuasion and convincing outside the meetings and only meet for the sake of nodding their heads and saying "We agree!" I guess it would make meetings a lot shorter.