Feed Dump: Terrorist Salad Bar

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Terrorist Salad Bar

It would take you longer to build a tower of salad than it would to eat it.

Watch Video

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Somehow, I think they just say that the hat was there, the CIA just needed to get rid of all the hats in their storehouse. o_O

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I don't think I've laughed this hard in a while.

I'm with Graham. I would totally mess with people.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
templar1138a said:
Pinkie Pie does not approve of TSA's policy regarding cupcakes.
Good. Send Pinky Pie to Gitmo.
She'd throw a party. And sing. And the guards would hug the innocents apologetically and release them in the spirit of friendship. And I'd make a remark about what the actual terrorists imprisoned there would do, but we all know that there aren't any actual terrorists imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
templar1138a said:
She'd throw a party. And sing. And the guards would hug the innocents apologetically and release them in the spirit of friendship. And I'd make a remark about what the actual terrorists imprisoned there would do, but we all no that there aren't any actual terrorists imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay.
Say what you want, but she's getting tortured.

Oh good, fourth Captcha in a row. Does the Escapist just want me to leave or something?

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
templar1138a said:
She'd throw a party. And sing. And the guards would hug the innocents apologetically and release them in the spirit of friendship. And I'd make a remark about what the actual terrorists imprisoned there would do, but we all know that there aren't any actual terrorists imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay.
Say what you want, but she's getting tortured.

Oh good, fourth Captcha in a row. Does the Escapist just want me to leave or something?
Don't be silly. No one would torture Pinkie Pie. And even if they could try, she'd just giggle. "The scalpel tickles!" "A bucket of water? I love bath time!" "Wires and a car battery? Ooh! Since you're going to style my hair, why not invite my friend Rarity over?" But if you've read Cupcakes the fanfic, you'd know that she's capable of quite a number of atrocities herself (but she only would torture if any of the guards' numbers came up, that's the rule of the game).

search_rip

Jan 6, 2009
loved the new segment "LOL Canada" also suddenly I feel the urge to make a gif with last part when Graham points to his head and says "hats"

sumanai

Jan 17, 2008
Ah. Deliciously insane.

@Hungry Donner - Bah. Paul isn't scruffy.

@Zachary Amaranth - Yes.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
HATS!

Also Lol Canada should reoccur. I want to laugh at myself and say "Yup, that's something we would do."

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
I don't mean to be rude, but has anyone seen a movie where someone in the CIA is wearing a hat at Langley, because I'm pretty sure I haven't and I'm also pretty sure you're being trolled.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Wow, Graham. That was seriously a lame joke at the beginning. That cluemaster bit... oh... that was painfully funny.

But otherwise, still enjoyable to watch. srsly, that scale has soooo many opportunities to deliver some... weird messages. Though everyone would probably unsubscribe after the first three tweets of that.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Ha! The woman with the cupcake was my professor and mentor in college. So... yeah, someone I know was mentioned on Feed Dump. Go me.