Feed Dump: The Ghost of Sexual Relations Past

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Ghost of Sexual Relations Past

It's time to read some smut, grab a beer, and slap on a penguin suit. Let's do this!

Watch Video

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
Happy to hear there's a fellow displaced Midwesterner on the LRR team.

And I kind of agree that the first story was less about someone losing track of time and more about a bookshop owner not being very thorough before closing his store in the middle of the day.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Graham on the couch? DETHRONED!

Tally stahp.

I don't need to go back to the last book that sprung one of those scenes on me. <.>

RIDER PRIDE!

Saskatchewan Escapists represent!

Jan 12, 2012
I think the guy in the penguin suit read about those stories of someone who dressed outlandishly and did something, and all witnesses could remember was the outlandish clothes. Shame about the cameras; I'd put up with crime committed by drunks in stupid costumes.

Also, important question: Is Tally dressed in a cat shirt, or possibly a cat onesie?

DSVella

Feb 11, 2009
NinjaDeathSlap said:
How does Graham know his British supermarkets so well?
I believe he has British family.

Also Tally's bit followed by the 'more you know' set me off on massive laughters.

Why is the Youtube playlist not updating?

Lady Larunai

Nov 30, 2010
I must be getting tired because my thought for the first few seconds of the video was "Wow Graham looks different"

Aug 31, 2012
Wow...nailing the social and class implications of shopping at different UK supermarkets there. That's what keeping the Queen as head of state gets you.

ObadiahtheSlim

Sep 25, 2013
I think the dynamic works better with Graham as the host and Kathleen on the couch. Graham works too well as the straight man and Kathleen as the wise guy.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Graham is back? But on the couch? So it's true! House Stark has been deposed!

#housecam

Lvl 64 Klutz said:
And I kind of agree that the first story was less about someone losing track of time and more about a bookshop owner not being very thorough before closing his store in the middle of the day.
And honestly, making sure there are no customers in the store is kind of a good idea. Unless you're really trusting, in which case, why have you locked your doors?

Stalydan

Mar 18, 2011
Yeah that was a crazy level of insight into the social class implications of each British supermarket chain whilst my knowledge of Canada comes to the cool looking money, nice people and basically being a better version of America.

Also was that Manchester, England or the many other Manchesters across North America?

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
See now I have to go and watch Black Books all over again... while eating a ham sandwich... with a pickle.