Feed Dump: The Ghost of Sexual Relations Past

Username Redacted

Dec 29, 2010
Just for those who care here's a link to the beer theft story mentioned. *sigh*
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2731702/P-P-P-Pick-shoplifter-Police-appeal-man-dressed-penguin-10-cans-Stella-Sainsbury-s.html

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Roughrider branded buttplug... oh it's a hat. I thought she'd realised where the third head went.

But seriously, what the heck was that thing made of?

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
Here Tally- you're welcome!

http://smile.amazon.com/Kigs-Adult-Penguin-Costume-Kigurumi/dp/B00CRDHUQA/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=8-3&keywords=footed+adult+pajamas+penguin

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
BTW, this is the second time Graham has been on the couch while Kathleen hosted...

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
animal-themed onesies worn in public are disturbingly common among university freshers in this country. I have been scared to death by such individuals on multiple ocasions over the last couple years.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
It strikes me as pretty funny that the hat is a 'rough riders' hat, considering that before it's stretched over your head it looks like a giant butt plug.

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
Evil Smurf said:
I think I'm in love with Tally.
I have this too for some reason. For some reason I totally crush on PewDiePie and Tally whenever I see them in vids. Wait! Not together but individually. Although...

...I have to go write some fanfiction.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Raioken18 said:
Evil Smurf said:
I think I'm in love with Tally.
I have this too for some reason. For some reason I totally crush on PewDiePie and Tally whenever I see them in vids. Wait! Not together but individually. Although...

...I have to go write some fanfiction.
I'll want to know how this goes, for scientific reasons of course.

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
kurupt87 said:
Roughrider branded buttplug... oh it's a hat. I thought she'd realised where the third head went.

But seriously, what the heck was that thing made of?
Danny Ocean said:
It strikes me as pretty funny that the hat is a 'rough riders' hat, considering that before it's stretched over your head it looks like a giant butt plug.
A Roughriders buttplug seems very appropriate to me

"Take it to the end-zone Riders!"

yamy

Slayer of Hot Dogs
Aug 2, 2010
I have actually seen people in onesies in my local Sainsburys.

No he was not a beer-stealing penguin

He was a tiger taking cider instead.

I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere...but I can't put my paw on it.

(I'll go stand in the corner now)

Stu35

Aug 1, 2011
I probably shouldn't be surprised that there are people outside Britain who know about Black Books (because it's awesome) I still got excited when it was referenced in this.

More excited than I should have. I'm 28 years old for fucks sake.

I also enjoyed the supermarket references.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I was back in classes yesterday so I didn't look too hard but now I see that we missed a day?

Say it ain't so! D:

I need dumps of feeds! All of the feeds!

[sub]Unless it was the most boring week of the year and nothing zany happened. But on this planet? Hmmm[/sub]