Feed Dump: The Good Judge, Duck and Puma

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Good Judge, Duck and Puma

Remember if you go to a courthouse get a duck sitter because the courts don't take too kindly to water fowl.

Watch Video

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
Under 'appearing' in the credits, shouldn't it say Graham, Paul, and Kathleen? I think it's the same as it was last week.

Other than that, another great episode of Feed Dump. I wish I had a pet duck.

Urh

Oct 9, 2010
Turkey hat? Looked more like a giant cock to me. The way Graham was swinging it around didn't exactly dissuade me from my notion either.

CorvusFerreum

Jun 13, 2011
Great, now I have to pay a fine for 911 misuse. Curse your mind-blowing hats!

I hope the lady with the puma cubs doesn't have to deal with an annoying cat-fairy thing giving minigame tutorials.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
So, pumas are mountain lions? Has she taught them how to give abortions yet? Gotta keep those woodland critters away.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
The 911 dialog was amazing. Well done!

Also, the credits list Kathleen, Cameron, and Beej.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
You know...if that judge's ringtone was in fact the theme to the newer Judge Dredd movie, I bet the defendant would have been shatting himself.

Also...by any chance did the person with the pet duck have a goofy haircut, an even goofier mustache, and glasses?

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Two things, firstly Grahams hair is rocking this ep // Whatever you are doing Graham keep it up
Secondly I think the credits may be wrong, either that or Paul looks a lot like Beej

-M

PS. Grahams crack about the height of cougars took me a second but was a moment of genius

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
So is the turkey hat in honour of Canadian Thanksgiving (which, as we all know, is this week because winter is coming quick for Canada)?

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Beej and Cam sure look a lot like Kathleen and Paul...

The puma thing doesn't sound too crazy since she works at a zoo. If it was just a random lady with big cats then you have a problem.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
The turkey hat and the chicken hat need to be combined in a feed dump at some point. Also Glad to see Paul is better.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Someone needs to get them this hat:

I think the company was "On Dragon's Wing" or something.

And yes, too lazy and cheap to do it myself.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Buying Turkey Hat in Target: $4
Shipping it (and an assload of other stuff) to Canada: $25
Seeing it on Feed Dump: Priceless!

YAY!

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
LadyRhian said:

YAY!
Thank you for getting Graham to wear that disturbingly phallic-shaped turkey hat! :D

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
So, do you guys get more stories for Feed Dump than you could ever keep up with? I would read a Feed Dump blog. ;)

Duck sitters must be expensive and hard to find in the yellow pages.

Rakor said:
I second this hat.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Alar said:
LadyRhian said:

YAY!
Thank you for getting Graham to wear that disturbingly phallic-shaped turkey hat! :D
There is a cooked Turkey Hat as well... :) Complete with the little ruffles on the ends of the Turkey legs.

Roroshi14

Dec 3, 2009
Ok no one has mentioned the fact that Kathleen's ringtone is the awesome new PSY song. I guess only me and her are on the same wave length of awesome.