Feed Dump: The Prostitute Permit and Other Tales

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
therockdemon said:
i cant belive that no one made a snakes on a plane joke
To be fair, they never really got ON the plane.

Norse norse norse....

We really do need to go back to the 60s style plane trips....

Benny Blanco

Jan 23, 2008
I'm pretty sure Batavia is the old name for Jakarta, from when Indonesia was the Dutch East Indies. Let me just check...

Our old friend Wikipedia confirms this, although apparently it was named after a region in Europe which is now in the Netherlands. So the Dutch took the name with them. Which makes sense in terms of the town in NY, since parts of New York were also a Dutch settlement (New Amsterdam).

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Wow, that was a really long episode.

Oh wait, that was probably just because I paused on Kathleen's legs for a while.

Uh... this is getting embarrassing. let's just forget I said anything.

In other news, Kathleen took it remarkably in stride when Graham said, "Sorry Kathleen, you're Matt today." Makes me think this is not a first.

SnipeHunter11

Nov 9, 2009
Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Paul thinks that Florida has the INFERIOR Disneyland? Does he not know that DisneyWorld has like... 5 parks? Instead of just the one? Really, Paul? I think you need to edumacate yourself. :p

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
i wouldve said to the snakes thing, ' is that a snake in your pants or are you just happy to see me'... 'yes'

cookyy2k

Aug 14, 2009
Hitchmeister said:
Wow, that was a really long episode.

Oh wait, that was probably just because I paused on Kathleen's legs for a while.
You're not the only one...

Also I like the theory of printing own currency and setting an exchange rate, ust have to convince the world markets firdt though.

khsh

Apr 16, 2009
I had a Homestar Hat, then I gave it to some guy called Graham from Canada while at PAX.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
castlewise said:
Aw Homestar. So sad that you died and are gone forever :(

Is it just me or did Paul either look like he was either suffering from allergies or super high?
He might have been one of the two. They do live in Victoria.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
I was going to say that there was no such thing as "7 wood" when wikipedia told me that I was wrong.

And I have no idea whether the man dressed like a clown was an old man, or why the caddy decided to give him a wood when she said you could chip it. I don't want to judge on how people do their jobs. :>