Feed Dump: The Prostitute Permit and Other Tales

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
I love that the entire 'viking' segment was simply stating that they now have 2 hats... You can't go wrong with vikings.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Kathleen pretending to be Matt was hilarious...

Norse norse norse. Norse.

Nashidar

Jun 2, 2010
Ah Kathleen.

Her hatred of blondes continues. Why? Why? My fiancee is a blonde. She's a Doctor (a GP to be specific) too. And definitely not a slut.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
Jandau said:
I approve of Prostitute Kathleen. Please do more of her! :)
I wouldn't have worded it this way.
But I agree with the sentiment!

Also, one of the best episodes yet. Continue.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
I think Kathleen is SEVERLY undervaluing her currency! After all, there are so few meow-marks compared to so many dollars. They're practically collectors items!

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Homestar hat has made this my favorite episode forever. Yes I am that easy to please. Also was surprised that Kathleen is a writer, but it does actually seem fitting.

Norse. Norse. Norse.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
HURRAY for having TWO viking helmets this time!

Also, I bet Kathleen did a far better job at making the Homestar hat's propeller turn than that fan from the first Feed Dump would have.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
wackelpudding said:
Which german city were you talking about? Just curious since I am from germany... [Always good to know which cities to stay away from for sheer stupidity.]
It's Bonn! So have 6 Euro at hand if you are nice and want to give something back (pun intended)

Actually, while I was googleing it, I found out: Zürich is doing the same thing! (or at least they were talking about it, don't know if they really did)

Back to topic:
Great Episode! But yeah, the "Snakes on a plane" would have been quite obvious :)

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
It always seems like way too long between these vids. Love it :3

I liked Paul's snake...No wait that sounds wrong... :|

BelmontClan

Nov 15, 2009
I'm impressed! This entire Feed Dump never stopped delivering laughs and was helped by the good if ridiculous news choices.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
every episode is an improvement.
thank you, i like the show.
go on. (for as long as you please)

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
HOMESTAR RUNNER!! :[ miss those vids

and the part about the clown made me just burst out laughing :D

May 26, 2010
I bet any comers 50 meowmarks that the next Vikings segment will have Paul and Kathleen with non-horned helmets saying "We have two helmets now that are far less anachronistic than the helmets we previously wore!"

Scratch that, 75 meowmarks.