Feed Dump: The Tale of the Exploding Egg Nog

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Tale of the Exploding Egg Nog

Also, the official Scrabble dictionary gets updated with some awful words.

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
Personally, I think that if someone can spell out "hashtag" before another word in Scrabble they deserve full points.

Also, I imagine that those speeding tickets were invalid because they were accidentally being applied to the thick clouds of mosquitoes that were racing around Winnipeg, sucking residents dry at 60 km/hr.

Demagogue

Sperm Alien
Mar 26, 2009
You guys need to go back to using a tripod if your going to be doing these zingers so often that no one can hold the camera straight though a one liner... lol. I think that's like three episodes in a row. :D

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
I needed to pee after watching this video due to the constant sound of trickling water. Graham, remember to jiggle the handle before filming.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
I like the weird tangent this one went during the Scrabble segment // Also, Cam was in the zone this week!

-M

Jodan

Mar 18, 2009
I..Hate...Winnipeg.. nah i love winnipeg, but seriously our photo radar cops here are total NAZI's! this isnt even surprising. they have been caught set up immediatley behind the slow down sign nabbing people as they fail to slow down in half a metre. maybe hyperbole but not much, they're just trying to reach their quotas.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Oh man, I'm not sure if I should be happy or disappointed that my town was mentioned in Feed Dump. Also, in regards to the number of speeding tickets in four days... Welcome to Winnipeg.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
When the eggnog exploded, the fire marshal said he felt the blast at his house - a mile away! That's some powerful nog! There were 2 explosions, the first being from the furnace heating the eggnog, and a second from a pocket of hot air built up within the vat. Did these guys not know anything about pressure dynamics? Nog needs to be in a constant state of movement while cooking. In other words, keep stirring. This is not what we mean by flavor explosion.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
"JUST _____ 'EM OUT!"

Instant Alex catch-phrase. Just fill in the blank. Previous selections: Dome, Jund.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Lost it at Cam's description of a "funplex", especially followed by his stony stare and outburst that it has to make the "Honk!" sound.

Fantastic.

Elijah Newton

Sep 17, 2008
Cam made a Homestuck reference?

Could someone explain Homestuck?

Also, Cam rocks. Everybody rocks, of course, it's just that Cam just a little more than everyone else.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
I wonder what flavor they were working on. I've only heard of the spiced and spiked flavors of eggnog(other than the original of coarse).

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
What kind of improper wording can nullify 2500 speeding tickets?

Even Cams impeccable poker face fails when confronted with Homestuck.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Obviously you've got no relatives in Omaha, NE

http://fun-plex.com/

It's a little amusement park... mostly employed with college students who are fucking... well fucking everywhere.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
I must say that I was most impressed by Cam's knowledge of what is most likely to explode in a chemistry lab. However, he forgot the fun of heating organic solvents in an open container.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Speeding ticket every 2 minutes? amateurs!

There was a speeding radar placed in my hometown right after a bridge. everyone was speeding down the bridge into a long straight street. The radar was later taken away as a failed thing because it was doing over 5000 tickets per day and they though that was just not reasonable.

People driving there would actually honk at you if you didnt speed down there because apperently you are supposed to.

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
I think the real question is when theofficial Scrabble dictionary is going to recognize the legitimacy of the word Kwyjibo.