Feed Dump: Trains, Heads and Lobsters

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Trains, Heads and Lobsters

This week we learn how to get a head in O'Hare.

Watch Video

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Well... when you scoop out all the brains and stuff, I'm sure you can really shove those heads in!

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
I already saw Joe Pesci in the movie based on the heads.

I have an out for the lobster men. They can claim they thought PeTA were up to their typical behavior by notching male lobster tails in an attempt to shut down lobster fishing. (And now I've given PeTA the idea.)

Dec 15, 2009
If I learned anything from this episode it was to bring a sandwich bag with me when I go to rob drugstores at gunpoint in New York. Then I can just dump all the pills into the bag and their silly GPS is rendered useless.Hahaha!

cokeordie

May 20, 2009
That head story made me wonder if the person who found them was a certain mister Harry Dresden.

Aug 31, 2012
When your head is fully visible on screen, you don't really need to indicate how large a head is with your hands, and you really have little excuse for getting it wrong. It's like, no look, your head is there, and it is clearly much larger than the size you are indicating. Unless Paul (I think that's his name) is a giant.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
the cleaning lady did not actually steal the train, the driver left the train on the tracks, without activating the breaks and the railway company and the guys who build the train did not want to admit that their trains can just drive off if one guy fucks up so they blamed the cleaning lady who happened to be on board.

and shipping the head was probably done because the rampant increase in necromancer activity in Europe since the 2008 financial crisis basically means funeral homes and such just sell the bodies, or even parts of them.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Oh God I bet I know what hat is coming soon now the chicken one has made a appearance.

Jaebird

Aug 19, 2008
Pretty sure I remember hearing that the "stolen train" incident was an actual accident.

JoeyMousepadd

Nov 18, 2009
Paul seems to have developed a problem abusing the word 'like'.
I watched it a second time and counted.

Paul said the word 'like' 27 times in that episode.
Neither Graham nor Kate said the word once.

I've been watching videos starring Paul for years and never noticed it before.

Well done overall.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
teebeeohh said:
the cleaning lady did not actually steal the train, the driver left the train on the tracks, without activating the breaks and the railway company and the guys who build the train did not want to admit that their trains can just drive off if one guy fucks up so they blamed the cleaning lady who happened to be on board.

and shipping the head was probably done because the rampant increase in necromancer activity in Europe since the 2008 financial crisis basically means funeral homes and such just sell the bodies, or even parts of them.
Darn it, I was going to post this. Also the people who blamed the cleaning lady apologized profusely that they fucked up by accusing the cleaning lady of stealing the train before they could even interrogate her about what happened. So yeah, accident. BIG accident. Oops.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Twitter told me that the original cut of this ep was 9 minutes long. . . where are those lost two minutes!

I believe that Paul and Kate could have went on for much longer about the cute little animals and their passports // I also remember reading about the cleaning lady and the train story (which is a first for me and feed dump) but the one thing I was not able to find out was how close the house was to the train track, or how she managed to get if off the trachs

-M

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Where did you guys get your "Van Gogh Museum" Banner from? That's what I guess it says.
I want one.