Feed Dump: Trolls, Snakes and Honey Badgers

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Trolls, Snakes and Honey Badgers

Put on your guessing hat because this week we bring to you a very special all guessing games episode.

Watch Video

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
*sighs* I've got 99 problems that I can't solve with my tongue or penis.

Also I will be showing all of my friends the stinger.

Gulleko

Mar 30, 2011
Since I don't have a penis, I can't solve any problems with it,
but you'd be surprised how many problems can be solved with boobies.
They act as some sort of brain control device, which makes men solve problems for you.

And the stinger was wonderful.

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
Most problems can be solved with a penis, if you don't mind the restraining orders.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
:D Good save Kathleen!

Great show today everyone!
:/ I wonder how big a gold fish can get....

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Mice episode today guys, but for heaven snakes that was some dirty content this week.
*Pushes you into a giant pit filled with aggressive venomous snakes labeled "The Pun Pit"*

Imp Emissary said:

Dear god... How did it get so bad that it looks like you need to fish for these things with a shotgun?

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
loved the revelation that the mice are being outfitted with parachutes and really appreciate how well graham was able to keep his composure(despite how much he obviously lost it)

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Find a bunch of females and tie them up to your boat, and you could charge people money to go on a Magi-karp-ette Ride!
*Knocks you off the side of the boat with a carpet before dropping in the electrodes to deal with the fish*

I can do this all day...

Also: are goldfish carp?

Eppy (Bored)

Crazed Organist
Jan 7, 2009
Woo Detroit! We're Number One!

*sob*

EDIT: ^ As I recall, yes, goldfish are technically carp.

hpriamson

Nov 14, 2011
I had no idea that the Warner Bros cartoon assembly line music had a name. So hooray for learning!

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
DVS BSTrD said:
The Gentleman said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Mice episode today guys, but for heaven snakes that was some dirty content this week.
*Pushes you into a giant pit filled with aggressive venomous snakes labeled "The Pun Pit"*

Imp Emissary said:

Dear god... How did it get so bad that it looks like you need to fish for these things with a shotgun?
Find a bunch of females and tie them up to your boat, and you could charge people money to go on a Magi-karp-ette Ride!
Wow. You had to work real hard to TIE that one together. :)

Captcha: you're fired!

Me or BSTrD?

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
I've heard of that snake-poison-rodent story from somewhere. Cracked? Or was it on Feed dump on another occasion...

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I actually heard somewhere that if you have a goldfish in a small tank and then slowly put it into bigger and bigger tanks, it will grow to fit the tanks. I dunno if it's true, but if it is it would explain why the fish in lake Tahoe are getting big.

What it does not explain is why the fish are only the size of trout, and not the size of station wagons.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
uchytjes said:
I've heard of that snake-poison-rodent story from somewhere. Cracked? Or was it on Feed dump on another occasion...
There is a similar story regarding cats. I don't remember where, but there was a rodent infestation in some remote place and so cats were air-dropped in little boxes with parachutes attached to them. The boxes were made to spring open when they hit the ground and release the (moderately to severely) traumatized cats. I don't know if it worked, but they did that. And I'm sure Cathleen would be tickled by the idea of a cat parachuting squad.

Bogwhiskers

Nov 29, 2009
I think... if Hawaii hasn't gotten any snakes in the last 17 years, they should probably stop worrying about it so much. We've got trained snake-hunting dogs and traps all around the air fields, that seems to be working just fine. This sounded like it'd work at first, but... Acetaminophen is toxic to cats, too. You know, the animals that keep the snakes away just by sitting around smelling like cats. But of course they'd probably want to kill the feral cats, too... Anything to save those precious birds everyone finds so adorable.

http://images.sciencedaily.com/2008/08/080808090313-large.jpg just look how cute it is!

And as adorable as the visuals of deceased mice with little parachutes is, this is my #1 Most Depressing Dump.