Feed Dump: Trolls, Snakes and Honey Badgers

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Keith K said:
Fun fact: A ladder and a sledgehammer did deal with that problem.
Alternate problem solving equipment which work equally well are bolt cutters and an armadillo. If you have all four, well you're just over-prepared.

Jan 12, 2012
Are you guys recieving corporate sponsorship, or are people just sending you guys a lot of hats with logos on them?

Also, a rain of dead mice full of drugs is possibly the best and simultaneously most insane way of dealing with a problem, regardless of whether or not it's effective.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
They should of just gone all out and used depth charges to deal with the giant goldfish, I mean they were killing the other species anyway with the electrodes , depth charges are just so much more efficient.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Of course Kathleen's victory dance was incredible, but Alex' solution to everything ... well you can't argue with that!

But I missed hats in this episode! Even that Kathleen tried to hide that!

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Imp Emissary said:
:D Good save Kathleen!

Great show today everyone!
:/ I wonder how big a gold fish can get....
I thought goldfish went brown if they were put out in the wildy wildy wildy o3o

OT: Drag queens powered by PowerAde racing to the clubs. Well i guess i'll just keep a lookout on the youtube frontpage when this idea hits the internet.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
scw55 said:
Thanks Kathleen. I thought I was the only one who instantly thought of Drag Queens when
Drag Racing
is mentioned.
Ha, me too! I honestly thought Graham's description was going to involve drag queens and I was saddened when it didn't go that way. Kathleen did not disappoint.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
I wonder what giant goldfish taste like.

I'm fairly certain that Powerade drag queen racing would be quite popular.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
I like this because homestuck. Look feed dump, its working! Damn you!

In the future we shall be trawling the goldfish shoals for food.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Gulleko said:
Since I don't have a penis, I can't solve any problems with it,
but you'd be surprised how many problems can be solved with boobies.
They act as some sort of brain control device, which makes men solve problems for you.

And the stinger was wonderful.
You can use your boobies to get me to solve your problems for you, with their penis.

Someonetookmyname

Jul 13, 2010
How to solve goldfish problem: Get glass. Encase lake in glass. Have divers ready. As science has proven, the goldfish will be drawn to glass, like certain metals is drawn to magnets.
Then you just send the divers down to pick up the goldfish.

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
I always pronounced it Nep-e-tu. But whatevs. Also, have you just totally dropped the whole "Rhymes with news thing?" Is that officially done?

Someonetookmyname

Jul 13, 2010
SirPlindington said:
I always pronounced it Nep-e-tu. But whatevs. Also, have you just totally dropped the whole "Rhymes with news thing?" Is that officially done?
I doubt they have dropped it. Sometimes they just do something different for... diversity(?)
Anyways they have a forum and stuff on their own website, where tons of people have written in things that rhymes with news

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
Someonetookmyname said:
SirPlindington said:
I doubt they have dropped it. Sometimes they just do something different for... diversity(?)
Anyways they have a forum and stuff on their own website, where tons of people have written in things that rhymes with news
I am aware. But unless I'm very much mistaken, they haven't rhymed anything with news in the past few weeks.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
kailus13 said:
I wonder what giant goldfish taste like.

I'm fairly certain that Powerade drag queen racing would be quite popular.
It sounds like a reality show.

Apr 28, 2008
Lilani said:
I actually heard somewhere that if you have a goldfish in a small tank and then slowly put it into bigger and bigger tanks, it will grow to fit the tanks. I dunno if it's true, but if it is it would explain why the fish in lake Tahoe are getting big.

What it does not explain is why the fish are only the size of trout, and not the size of station wagons.
Well I know reptiles do that, but I've never heard of fish doing it. Then again I'm not a fish expert in the slightest, so I'm probably not the best person to say what a fish can/can't do.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
hpriamson said:
I had no idea that the Warner Bros cartoon assembly line music had a name. So hooray for learning!
Yes. "Powerhouse," by Raymond Scott, and often re-arranged by Carl Stalling in his scores for Warner Bros. cartoons. (Carl Stalling cribbed from a lot of people.)

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
ewhac said:
hpriamson said:
I had no idea that the Warner Bros cartoon assembly line music had a name. So hooray for learning!
Yes. "Powerhouse," by Raymond Scott, and often re-arranged by Carl Stalling in his scores for Warner Bros. cartoons. (Carl Stalling cribbed from a lot of people.)
Here's a couple more cuts from Raymond Scott that Carl Stalling often cribbed and rearranged for his scores: