Feed Dump: Trolls, Snakes and Honey Badgers

The Random One

May 29, 2008
This was a pretty dark episode. But since both Alex and Kathleen got a guess right, that should mean nothing more than that dark days are ahead.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Obviously, you need to genetically engineer a type of gorilla that eats only snake meat.

Don't worry though, they will die out in winter.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Call me crazy, but I'd like to put a goldfish the size of a trout in an aquarium.

That would sound awesome.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
That Goldfish thing is terrifying. I've got to say though, that is a horrible way to get rid of an invasive species. The wires endanger all lake dwellers,not just these interloper goldfish.

I must say I'm disappointed there was nothing on the Milwaukee Brewers having their Italian Sausage costume stolen. That would have been a great story to have people guess why they had the costume.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I SAW THAT ICICLE! :D

Oh and the snake story and the crew's reaction to it had me laughing like nuts.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Oh that was a brilliant Homestuck opening bit, Alex and Kathleen really did suit the trolls they choose.

And why the hell did the poisoned rodents have to be airdropped in?

Kathleen... you just win all of this episode.

Vaar

Aug 21, 2009
The stars twinkle over the freshly christened EXILE TOWN. It is a beautiful evening and the future is so full of promise you can?t imagine what could possibly oh my god a huge eggy looking thing just appeared in the sky.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Evil Smurf said:
kailus13 said:
I wonder what giant goldfish taste like.

I'm fairly certain that Powerade drag queen racing would be quite popular.
It sounds like a reality show.

"And now a Powerade Drag Queen Racing special with the cast of Jersey Shore!" Best or worst reality show ever?

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
kailus13 said:
Evil Smurf said:
kailus13 said:

"And now a Powerade Drag Queen Racing special with the cast of Jersey Shore!" Best or worst reality show ever?
BEST REALITY SHOW EVER!
http://8c4625.medialib.glogster.com/media/f8e65a11e865c4cb2ef76edce5327b9b5e4fb62706ad81571e7662c93151d1ef/best-thing-ever.gif

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Evil Smurf said:
kailus13 said:
Evil Smurf said:
kailus13 said:

BEST REALITY SHOW EVER!
http://8c4625.medialib.glogster.com/media/f8e65a11e865c4cb2ef76edce5327b9b5e4fb62706ad81571e7662c93151d1ef/best-thing-ever.gif
The more I think about it the more I think it'd be very popular.

The categories to win in would be: speed, best dress, best makeup and most entertaning obstruction of opponent.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
kailus13 said:
Evil Smurf said:
kailus13 said:
Evil Smurf said:
kailus13 said:

BEST REALITY SHOW EVER!
The more I think about it the more I think it'd be very popular.

The categories to win in would be: speed, best dress, best makeup and most entertaning obstruction of opponent.
Like a fabulous version of the "Amazing Race" cross "Big Brother"

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Lilani said:
uchytjes said:
I've heard of that snake-poison-rodent story from somewhere. Cracked? Or was it on Feed dump on another occasion...
There is a similar story regarding cats. I don't remember where, but there was a rodent infestation in some remote place and so cats were air-dropped in little boxes with parachutes attached to them. The boxes were made to spring open when they hit the ground and release the (moderately to severely) traumatized cats. I don't know if it worked, but they did that. And I'm sure Cathleen would be tickled by the idea of a cat parachuting squad.
It was a country in asia where the USA or the UN(don't remember exactly) had dropped a very foul poison that killed a lot of cockroaches which got eaten by rats and mice, but it didn't kill the rodents. When the cats ate the rodents it did kill the cats, so to solve that problem they parachuted cats into the forests.
I believe this was on QI.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Latinidiot said:
Lilani said:
uchytjes said:
I've heard of that snake-poison-rodent story from somewhere. Cracked? Or was it on Feed dump on another occasion...
There is a similar story regarding cats. I don't remember where, but there was a rodent infestation in some remote place and so cats were air-dropped in little boxes with parachutes attached to them. The boxes were made to spring open when they hit the ground and release the (moderately to severely) traumatized cats. I don't know if it worked, but they did that. And I'm sure Cathleen would be tickled by the idea of a cat parachuting squad.
It was a country in asia where the USA or the UN(don't remember exactly) had dropped a very foul poison that killed a lot of cockroaches which got eaten by rats and mice, but it didn't kill the rodents. When the cats ate the rodents it did kill the cats, so to solve that problem they parachuted cats into the forests.
I believe this was on QI.
Yup it was on QI, lol. Love that show :D

hdboomy

Apr 16, 2009
GrimTuesday said:
That Goldfish thing is terrifying. I've got to say though, that is a horrible way to get rid of an invasive species. The wires endanger all lake dwellers,not just these interloper goldfish.
They didn't touch on it in the video, but electro-fishing doesn't kill fish; it just temporarily stuns them.
All the fish float to the surface, workers sort them, and toss back any non-invasive species.

It's actually how a lot of wildlife management agencies conduct population counts in lakes and rivers.