Feed Dump: Twins, Twins and Tamogatchis

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Twins, Twins and Tamogatchis

Do you have what it takes to be Canada's next top Pope? Probably not.

Watch Video

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
You fools! You taught your cat how to use a smartphone? They won't need us any more and they can move one with their human extermination plan!

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Next up on Commodore hussle: Paul builds a smartphone for Kathleen's cat.

And seriously Ace? Wut unless their surname is Ventura then that is a terrible first name.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
I can understand naming your kid Ace (honestly its kinda awesome) but CASH!? WHY WOULD YOU NAME YOUR KID CASH!? That's some kind of name you'd give to the kid of billionaire in a video game.

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
It's a good thing that the pope isn't something that can be voted upon by civilians cos Fr. Dougal McGuire would be in there immediately!

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
Son of a.... I was just thinking the other day, "You know what was a big hit that I should try to bring back with Smart Phones? Tamagotchi!"
Well there goes my billion dollar idea.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
So, when you say, "Please change my litter right meow", is that a cat's version of "right now", or is there a right meow and a left meow like there's a right bracket and a left bracket?

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
That family used the same method to name their kids as I do to keep track of my animals in Harvest Moon. Way to go!

Jan 12, 2012
I always hated Tamogatchis; there were 3 buttons on the bottom, and I could never tell which ones did what, so I just slammed them all in random sequences until it shut up. I was not a patient child.

Also, I'm surprised you guys didn't talk about the whole "Games Workshop trademarking 'Space Marine'" thing. It seems like ti would be right in your wheelhouse.
uchytjes said:
I can understand naming your kid Ace (honestly its kinda awesome) but CASH!? WHY WOULD YOU NAME YOUR KID CASH!? That's some kind of name you'd give to the kid of billionaire in a video game.
Presumably, they're big fans of Johnny Cash. That, or they hope to be able to redeem the kid for enough supplies to pay for the rest.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Huh, well you do have to respect a dude that can run a bank all by his lonesome, even for a tiny villiage like that.

And yeah, let's not give cats any more ways to annoy people... I do love cats but they can be pains.

Best documentary idea ever...

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
The Gentleman said:
You fools! You taught your cat how to use a smartphone? They won't need us any more and they can move one with their human extermination plan!
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure smartphones were one of the things from Kathleen's blog "things my cat hates."

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
I knew a man named Cash once. Actually...he had three children named Penny, Nicole, Dimitri.

Oh god...I LOLed at the Father Ted reference. ANY of those characters as Pope would make for an interesting Vatican.

I much rather see Leonard Nimoy do the narration for the Freeman vs. Attenborough race. But, that's just me.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
We are back to normal: episode with Kathleen = Kathleen on the preview pic.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
It would be truly gutting if you put a pound on Rev. Dougal and it happened and you only got a thousand pounds back. Those bookies are tight

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Oooh, where do I get a kitty hat?

Also...
Why not Ace?
Though they could have named one of the younger ones Monkey...