Feed Dump: Van Dump 2: Revengeance

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
I would love to have such newspapers here in Germany! ... maybe I should check before I say that we don't have them ... brb!

Aside from that: So no Feed Dump next week? :(

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
Apparently my heart has terrible reception. I need to eat more hearts.
Preferably Jer's heart, but everyone else ate that already :p

Miyenne

May 16, 2013
I cackled at that last bit. Not laughed; cackled.

Wednesdays are my favourite days of The Escapist.

JacobdeFries

Jan 9, 2012
It takes real talent to hit a moose while standing still. Thanks, James!

Oh and RIP everyone else, sorry to see you go (again).

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
James, stop being a distracted driver. I think I want my LRR crew alive and well thank you very much.

And ofcouse people leave their house with their cell phones. How else are others suppose to contact you if you are not at home/work/school?

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Moose 2: The Moosening.
Namechangeday said:
James, stop being a distracted driver. I think I want my LRR crew alive and well thank you very much.

And ofcouse people leave their house with their cell phones. How else are others suppose to contact you if you are not at home/work/school?
By telegram of course!

Jer was having far too much fun with those father-son skits.

The LRR crew are surpisingly clean eaters.

Krantos

Jun 30, 2009
Vitagen said:
I feel like I'm missing some context on the last bit of the stinger . . .
I believe it was a sex joke. "A little Salty"

OT: So how many times have the LRR crew died now?

Also, What ARE the odds they'd hit another moose in Canada? Figure it'd be pretty high. Those things are everywhere.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
What are the odds of another moose? In Canada, I'd say pretty damn high...

Also, Sexually Deviant Teacher Tally brightened my day. :)

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Alex acting as Jer & Tally's kid was hilarious. Although I think the moose bit could've been done better, especially considering that James was playing something on his iPhone while driving. (HOW?!)

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Wait.... WAIT!!!! What was the hat of the week that other better sources of news don't have!?

What hat? [sub]what hat? [sub]what hat? [sub]what hat? [sub]what hat?[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

WAIT! Horse head hat! Whew, I'm ok now.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Among other addictions which are getting out of hand are underwear, shoes, food, water and oxygen.

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
Funny and sad. RIP you crazy cats. I will pour some water on the curb in your honour... I'm not wasting booze, that's for me.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Jeez, the amount of times you guys have died is making this all feel like a comic.
Is this death canon?
Were you all actually time travelling robots created to function exactly like the originals then replace them for this fatal event?

[sub]Is my suddenly inspired idea for a comic about comedians parodying comics the best or worst idea I've ever come up with?[/sub]