Feed Dump: Yell, Strip and Steal

hpriamson

Nov 14, 2011
Copper Zen said:
Was Cameron making a Blues Brothers reference when he did the spiel with the sunglasses?
It was from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream".

DuelLadyS

Aug 25, 2010
Yeah, I'm not the least bit surprised about stripping coffee servers in Washington. There's so many bikini baristas around here...

Actually, there's even a Grab n' Go in my town. Wonder if it's the same one...

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
DuelLadyS said:
Yeah, I'm not the least bit surprised about stripping coffee servers in Washington. There's so many bikini baristas around here...

Actually, there's even a Grab n' Go in my town. Wonder if it's the same one...
Yes, and they get all together too much harassment from people with nothing better to do with their time than bother people who really aren't hurting anyone else. In all of the coverage I've heard on this story I've always heard that it was "the result of a sting operation" without anyone ever stating that it was in fact a police sting operation and not some "family rights group" going around seeing what kind of trouble they can cause for a legitimate business that they don't agree with.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Parivir said:
In all fairness to Egypt we are only keeping it because... it's a really nice diamond.

Top quality work as usual Lrr.
we have ways of making you talk, mr. bond

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
Andy Shandy said:
leviadragon99 said:
Oh, and yet another one for the long list of Feed Dump screencaps there.
uchytjes said:
I need to get a screencap of Graham's "deal with it".
I felt for it's truest, fullest impact, it should be a gif, instead of a screencap.

Thank you so much.

Edit:
I wonder what that hat and baseball bat with the spike coming from it was supposed to be...

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
Zykon TheLich said:
I'm still trying to work out which colonial power Graham was supposed to be. What the hell was he holding?
A rifle. He was most likely the United States, or any of the other powers who screwed over the Native Americans.

Aug 31, 2012
beefpelican said:
Zykon TheLich said:
I'm still trying to work out which colonial power Graham was supposed to be. What the hell was he holding?
A rifle. He was most likely the United States, or any of the other powers who screwed over the Native Americans.
Ah, thanks. I sort of got the general geographical location from the end of the video, but the representation is not entirely clear. His hat really doesn't look stetsony enough. He should also have a bandana round his neck. And be riding a horse.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Andy Shandy said:
leviadragon99 said:
Oh, and yet another one for the long list of Feed Dump screencaps there.
uchytjes said:
I need to get a screencap of Graham's "deal with it".
I felt for it's truest, fullest impact, it should be a gif, instead of a screencap.

That was the most awkward and best DEAL WITH IT I've seen in a while. XD

Ahh, I love LRR.

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
Zykon TheLich said:
beefpelican said:
Zykon TheLich said:
Ah, thanks. I sort of got the general geographical location from the end of the video, but the representation is not entirely clear. His hat really doesn't look stetsony enough. He should also have a bandana round his neck. And be riding a horse.
Yeah, the LRR team are falling off their game. They need more horses in their videos.