Fictinal characters you're horrified that you find so attractive

Eponet

Nov 18, 2009
Dags90 said:

His character is so endearing, it's hard not to want to hug[footnote]And by hug, I mean sex.[/footnote] him.
There's nothing to feel horrified about. Everyone loves him, it's the personality.

tghm1801 said:
Alistair from Dragon Age: Origins, and Jacob Black from the Twilight Saga.
I'm a guy. >.>
Even the guys love him.

A Pious Cultist

Jul 4, 2009
Eldarion said:
*In the manga Envy's gender is never decided. Being bisexual, it doesn't matter either way to me. Hmm maybe thats why I find him/her so appealing....
When you're watching animé being bisexual is very much for the best.

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
Dags90 said:

His character is so endearing, it's hard not to want to hug[footnote]And by hug, I mean sex.[/footnote] him.
I felt the same way when he was a wisecracking smartarse but then he just kept going downhill... I kept denying it and crossing my fingers whenever he talked that it will be good, but it just got so bitchy and whiney. Gah! Thank god Morrigan remained a man in spirit =]

Oh and mine would probably be that woman in Oblivion that talks about Necrophilia, she was probably the NPC I found hottest.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
[Kira Must Die said:
]I'll just go ahead and say...
Thank you, Internet, for saving me the embarrassment of misunderstanding Bridget.

On-topic, Lucca from Chrono Trigger.

fishman279

Oct 29, 2009
Well, here comes a long list. Well, 4. Oh and they're rather big pics, sorry? ;)

Yeah, I like Star Wars.

cp.06

Jun 20, 2010
Why has no one else said Jessica Rabbit?!

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5768/679518-jessica_rabbit_large.jpg

ZacktheWolf

Jun 7, 2010
Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN. Sort of a Bridgette, in a way.

Probably not nearly as odd considering the rest of this thread, but Cloud Strife in Crisis Core (not that I didn't like him in the rest of FFVII).

But he's only 15 in CC. =(

Still waiting for someone to say "Cowgirl stripper Tifa from Crisis Core" or any of the main characters from Kingdom Hearts. You know you're out there.

Embz

Pony Wrangler
Mar 17, 2010
Dags90 said:

Omg I agree with you so much!!
And John Marston :)

ReckzB

May 28, 2010
cp.06 said:
Why has no one else said Jessica Rabbit?!

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5768/679518-jessica_rabbit_large.jpg
That's a very good question.

Anyway, on to my answer; Jack. Jack Marston.

Okay, I'll be serious; Jack from Mass Effect 2, something so oddly attractive about her, and no, it's not the ludicrous torso apparel, if you can call it that. She seems to be a case of extreme bipolarity. Maybe that's it.

So I guess it's a case of masochism on my part to want to enjoy the company of such a destructive woman.

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
I always thought that Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast was really really hot.

The candle...with the handle.