Fictinal characters you're horrified that you find so attractive

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
While it might not look it, spend five seconds with this chick and you'll realize why you'd be a bit offput by her:

2012 Wont Happen said:
Well, I mean, who else:

Actually probably Aayla Secura

Also, this one.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Im not horrified by the fact that I find them attractive but if word got out to most of my friends I would be embarassed:

plagueflames

Dec 23, 2008
Eldarion said:
plagueflames said:
in know its a trap, but... but... GAH HE'S SO CUTE >.> (one in the pink, btw)

and lets just say i envy lord Ilpalazzo. for certain reasons. like what one certain girl wants to do to him.
What anime is that from?
kyo kara maoh!
good anime, guy proposes to wolfie first episode. unintentionally. fun ensues =D
oh, and theres magic and medieval themes.

Jun 16, 2010
Vrex360 said:
Plus, in the original book (I only saw the film) she was much shorter and despite being about twenty six she looked about fourteen so there she is, the number one woman I feel really horrified about my attraction for.
Is that film in English now? I read the book, thought it was great, but could only find the Swedish version which I hear has crappily translated subtitles.

Anyway, I'd be a lot more comfortable being attracted to a kickass chick, than say, Codex from The Guild, whose innocence and vulnerability engages my rather sexist chivalric instincts (or, in modern terms, the madonna-whore complex =P). I don't like to think of myself as easy to manipulate (which is what Day is pretty much doing, by inventing such an endearing character). At least with characters like Jack and Salander, the sole intention isn't to make you love them. So it feels less like succumbing to clever acting/writing.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
Sailor Mercury. Yes, the art style was ridiculous, but she was intelligent as Hell and had super powers and I've always had a thing for girls who dye their hair strange colors.

savandicus

Jun 5, 2008
andriod said:
[Kira Must Die said:
]I'll just go ahead and say...
\
oh god, thats a guy!

i personally find Misa really attractive, too bad she dies in DeathNote

LIGHT FTW!
You really might want to put a spoiler around that.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
cimil said:

Mimiru from //Hack.sign

(how to I post images? really newby question I know, but I haven't taken the time to check)
Upload a picture to some image hosting site, copy the URL, paste it in between [ image ]url[ /image ]. Have no spaces in between the brackets and image. It helps to also put
tabs around images that are particularly large.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
spartan231490 said:
I am extremely attracted to the personality of Min from the Wheel of Time series. If she were a real person, I would have a hard time not stalking her. For those who don't know, Min is short for Elmindreda.
Oh, hell yes!

Also:

... although in my defence, I was right, wasn't I?

Wouldn't you?

Nothing wrong with that, of course.

Nothing wrong with liking Faye Valentine, either.

Hmm.

Anything wrong with liking Priss Asagiri? No?

Here are pictures anyway!

I feel no shame over this at all.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
I feel kinda bad for thinking that Eleanor Lamb is as hot as I think she is.
I mean, she's practically a kid! And even if she isn't she seems so innocent (in a badass kind of way). But she's really cute and British and powerful! I just hope her father doesn't come after me...

Also I would feel pretty embarassed if I told any of my friends that I like Gwen from Total Drama Island.
But wait... some of my IRL friends have accounts here... FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

RetiarySword

Apr 27, 2008
Bayonetta, Chun-li. especialy Chun-li. I love a good pair of legs: