Fictional character you fear the most?

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
Something from Silent Hill (obviously), but not pyramid head! I saw him raping that nurse! That was not scary and hes skinny. (I think he was)
I don't find them scary because the game play sucks. When you have punched a monster 20 times in the head and it still doesn't do anything the whole 'horror' aspect disappeared.

Mr Fatherland

Nov 10, 2008
ace_of_something said:
Croup and Vandemar from neverwhere. Anchient assassin/sociopaths who are invulnerable and can apparently teleport or something. Also, they eat porclin and pretty much anything.

However I fear real things

Alot more/.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! WHAT ARE THOSE!

I am now forever scared of the starfishhumanmouth.

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
The big spider from RE, i dont mind bugs as long as there smaller then my boot, and well... my foot isent THAT big.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I would say Idi Amin from Last King of Scotland, as it is a fictional account based on true events.

That guy freaks the hell out of me, because you never know when he's gonna flip.

Applauding is due to Mr. Wittecker (spelling?) for his portrayal

REAL fictional would likely be the main character in my own story...I know that's lame, and I won't be telling you anything about him, other than he starts a young man setting off to see the city, and ends up (through a Napoleonic/Che Guvera/Stalin rise to power) becoming the most brutal, paranoid dictator this side of the sun, and he dosen't mean to do anything. It's kinda scary when you consider he ended up massacaring hundreds because he got swept up by events

Georgeman

Mar 2, 2009
Anything even remotely resembling Oiwa from the classic Japanese story Yotsuya Kaidan [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yotsuya_Kaidan] like Sadako from the Ring [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_%28film%29] and Kayako from Ju-On [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ju-On]. I just seem to get quite a bit of nightmares involving girls with place faces and dark hair hiding their faces from times to times. No matter how cliched it might have become, I just can't get over them. (Though I must add that I wasn't particularly scared of Alma on F.E.A.R. 2)

SamuelofAwesometon

Jul 20, 2009
The Cherubs from Doom 3.

Little babies with insect wings and big ass claws jumping out of thin air and biting your face off, not for me!

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
steveo666 said:
FanofDeath said:
In-game? Nemesis made me soil my pants every time.
black and white?

i agree with you on that one, whispering my name in a creepy as fuck whisper when the lights out simply isnt funny, i was 10 for god's sake

also the zombie-esque things from resistance fall of man. jumpy game :)
Nah, the Nemesis I speak of is from RE3.

Imagine tyrant with a rocket launcher who can run very quickly.

Though he does growl "S.T.A.R.S", most of the time.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
thecaptainof said:
If, however, they were real... get those Deathclaw bastards away from me, goddamn.
I'm with you on that one, first time I encountered one in the middle of the night (both in game and out), scared the living daylights out of me.

TH3Adv3rs4ry

Oct 21, 2009
seen as it doesn't have to be anyone from a game, I'm going with Simon Adebisi from Oz or, anyone that rapes prison newbies in Oz. I watched the whole thing recently and it scared the shit out of me.

Iampringles

Dec 13, 2008
crazyhaircut94 said:
What fictional character do you fear the most, and why?

After playing a bit of Silent Hill 2, and seeing the Silent Hill movie, I've grown a great fear of Pyramid Head. In the game, he is a mindless entity, chasing you and turning up when you least expect it, and does disgusting things to other disgusting things. And in the movie, the resolution was better (well, duh) and you could see him closely, which gave more of a fear of his physical exterior. Especially in the part where he's reaching his arm through a door, trying to open a locked door, and the camera was so close you could see the veins, which, combined with the psychopathic image I'd already gotten of him, made him more and more like a man with no emotion, doubts or anything that could stop him. A man monster. That's the most scary thing I've seen.

And it got even creepier for me in the middle of the movie, when:
They try to enter the church, the world is torn apart, everything's surrounded in fire and darkness, and then Pyramid Head comes, grabs Anna (I think it is Anna) by the neck, rips off her clothes, then grabs her chest (no, not in a kinky way) and rips off her skin, and throws it at Rose. I got the chills, and I will forever fear that I will suffer that pain. (And while we're on it, one of the most uncomfortable and moving parts of the movie was when Cybil, one of the characters that I actually liked, was burned alive. It felt so horrible.)
Yeah that burning alive was pretty intense.

Damn, that film's messed up.

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
When I was younger, the Headless Horseman from Sleepy Hollow terrified me. I mean, you couldn't beat him! He's supposed to go away when you cross the bridge, and he doesn't!

(By the way, that wasn't sarcastic at all. I was terrified of that fucker until I was 10 years old)

Nowadays, I'd have to say... Sander Cohen. Yes, you can kill him, and he doesn't pose much of a threat, but he's totally insane to the nth degree. Just an example of what can happen when an artist, who is usually half insane to start with, goes that one extra percentage to 51.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Cthulhu. I read some of Lovecraft's stories and one night I had a vivid dream about Cthulhu. Luckily, I'm still sane. Or am I?