Fictional Places you would love to live in

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Title says it all. Fictional places you would like to live in, with all that fictional places universe. (Like Living in the Pokémon towns, Like Viridian City but Pokémon would be with you)

I want to live in the Digital World in the Digimon Universe (Tamers Edition, that way I can randomly warp between places) so me and Calumon can walk around and meet the Digimon of the Digital World.

Calumon: Maybe I can meet Terriermon and Guilmon again... I miss them...

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Gotta go with the world of Shadow of the Colossus.
It's serene, desolate, and beautiful.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
The entire Mass Effect universe.

So stunning, so wonderful and interesting.

I'd take Pokémon's work, but ME's is the best.

Tirin

Oct 17, 2008
The Pokemon universe, as well as the Dragon Age or Star Wars universe. If I was given the chance to live in the Star Wars universe, for all it's horrible dangers and stuff, I would take it in an instant.

gbc1230

Nov 19, 2009
gonna go with the fallout 3 universe as the vault dweller, so i can be a badass and since there are no rules you can do w.e the fuck you want
and in real life you could actually have sex with all the prostitutes you meet in game

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
Joshimodo said:
The entire Mass Effect universe.

So stunning, so wonderful and interesting.

I'd take Pokémon's work, but ME's is the best.
Damnit ninja;d

OT: id love to live in the ME universe but id love to live on the Battlestar Galactica. The newer version of it. Cool space ships evil robots and hot pilots. Is there anything else a man can ask for?

theComposer

Mar 29, 2009
Almost any futuristic universe with space travel and lasers, Star Wars and Mass Effect specifically. Any of the Pokemon continents work too.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Hogwarts. It's still on Earth, and it's a magical castle. Minus the pubescent teens, though.

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
I'd love to jump into the city in Mirror's Edge, it just looks so inviting. Also the Pokemon/Custom Robo universe.

Liam1390

Sep 2, 2009
I would go with the Fallout universe. It would be cool to wander around the ruins of various areas.

Twistur

Apr 16, 2009
I'd prefer a world involving space travel, like Mass Effect, so I can live on Mars!

Xvito

Aug 16, 2008
I'd like to break through to the upper limit. Even if it meant draining this place of all it's life...