Fill Out Surveys, Earn Cash and Win Videogames!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007

The Escapist is teaming up with leading research firm, VGMarket Surveys, to let you earn cash rewards simply by voicing your opinion.

Read Full Article

Jul 22, 2009
I will sign up as soon as my internet loads -_-

They seem to be doing work on the lines around here as I currently have 0.20 download speed.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
If anyone other than The Escapist did this I would say it was a con (that's a complement btw)

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
Chrono212 said:
If anyone other than The Escapist did this I would say it was a con (that's a complement btw)
Agreed. I was still pretty wary but then I got to thinking and Ill probably do it.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Chrono212 said:
Me too, I see these ads a lot and don't believe them, but if Spinwhiz says it's ok, then I'll sign up.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
This is legit???? I knew the escapist was too good to be true, you sucker me in with your awesome forums, interesting articls, and extremly funny vidoes then suddenly you want my bank account and social security number. WELL JOKES ON YOU I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY!! HAHAHA.

I think i'll sign up....

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Sounds good but I'll still require permission from my parents to partake this.

(If I do this without their permission, then they'd be very pissed)

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Spinwhiz said:

The Escapist is teaming up with leading research firm, VGMarket Surveys, to let you earn cash rewards simply by voicing your opinion.

Read Full Article
How exaclty will you know if we signed up? (cause I did)

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Damn...well if the escapist says so it must be true...they have gained my interest!

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Oh.. my.. God! I love you Escapist, and you too VGMarket Surveys! This sounds too good to be true.

I am signing up for sure. Thank you!

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Korten12 said:
Spinwhiz said:

Read Full Article
How exaclty will you know if we signed up? (cause I did)
Me too. Where's my music?

Also, it appears I get credits and not cold hard cash. I am disappointed.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
...Can I be seventeen and do this?

Because I need the Extra cash for my family, that and I can get Fallout New vegas and Naruto: UNS2.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
Spinwhiz said:

Read Full Article
can I take the surveys without signing up? (don't care about money and prices just want to state my opinion)

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Don't know whether I'll do this or not. It seems really easy with some interesting rewards and it's for free, but my "Too good to be true" paranoia is kicking in. I can't quite decide.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
so, the only way to get reward money, outside the US, is to have a MasterCard? That sucks! :(

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
I'd take surveys without the money reward, I just love taking them.

I'll sign up in a minute or two...