Fill Out Surveys, Earn Cash and Win Videogames!

Nalesnik

Nov 10, 2008
How much money did VGM offer the Escapist to refer its members to the their website?

(btw, I'm not trying to troll. Considering the Escapist is directing its members to give out very personal information about themselves, I think this is a fair question.)

Joseph Eckert

Feb 28, 2010
Das Arschloch said:
well...its been almost 24hrs...and alas I havent received any spam directly related to the site, I did however, receive a few invites to take surveys. so far, so good I reckon
Same here. No spam, nothing wrong with computer. $1.35 waiting in credit. Thank you escapist for this opportunity.

Seems all good for those who have been waiting for messages like these.

mikemart

Apr 16, 2009
i already terminated my account outta paranoia

i think escapist turned on us...

its called vgmarket surveys but they barely ask for any of our opinion on actual games besides one little section... wth do they need our income, education and CAR of all things for videogame surveys

hell the surveys arent even based on video games, i got one for education and another just asking for personal info...

daskat

Nov 4, 2009
I have joined the survey site and have 100% of my profile complete, but i don´t get the escapist survey.
Instead i get this message "You are not currently invited to any surveys. To increase your chances of qualifying, please take some time to UPDATE your profiles. New car? Baby? House? Please let us know."
Well i will try again tomorrow. I´m not a great fan of the surveys but i hope this help the site.

kwagamon

Jun 24, 2010
Normally there's no way I'd do this, but I trust the Escapist, so I trust something they'd be willing to endorse. Already made and set up my account!

Caffiene

Jul 21, 2010
Signed up, filled out all the profiles available, did all the daily polls... a full day later, still not a single survey invitation for me to earn rewards.

Seems like if youre not in the US they just take your personal information and dont bother giving anything in return.

Ftaghn To You Too

Nov 25, 2009
I completed the 1 dollar quiz.

Redirected me to a sister site, just like the others. No pending monies.

Spinwhiz, I trust you, but this is making my skin crawl. Please make sure this pays off.

mikekearn

Erudite Loquaciousness
Aug 27, 2008
Eh, I filled everything out and did all the surveys, and I have $1.20 pending. Not even earned yet; I have to wait for the surveys to close to get anything. Kinda weak, but I've tried these things before and they usually pay out if you stick with them eventually. It just took me about 2 years of random surveys to get a $15 iTunes card last time I tried this with another company.

I think the problem is there are too many 18-25 year old males with free time on the Internet, and I get to the surveys too late half the time.

Sledgimus

Aug 15, 2008
So how's this working out for the non-Americans out there? Is it worth a Brit signing up, or am I going to get one survey once in a blue moon and about $.60 a year?

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
$1.10 pending from only doing three surveys during my free time in less the 24 hours. That's not bad at all. Waiting the 2 or 4 weeks isn't that big of a deal, considering how much pending I COULD have by then... that's if the surveys come at a steady pace.

Licaon_Kter

Jan 23, 2008
http://www.vgmarketsurveys.com/?campaign=escapist yields:
Server Error
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
FAIL!

Krelias

Apr 17, 2009
Licaon_Kter said:
http://www.vgmarketsurveys.com/?campaign=escapist yields:
Server Error
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
FAIL!
Same problem, i know it says it's worldwide but could it be restricted to certain countries like say countries in which piracy is to rampant for game devs to care about ? Anyways if someone finds a solition to this error please post it.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Too good to be true and can only get money outside the US with a Mastercard - I think I'll pass. I'll just wait for all Escapists to be told it's scam (possibly) if not, my loss.

Itsmemario

Aug 13, 2010

Bet it's 'cause I'm a vampire...