Fill Out Surveys, Earn Cash and Win Videogames!

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Okay this is just ridiculous. It still asks for a Mobile Number even though I stated I did not own one...

Freyar

Solar Empire General
May 9, 2008
I refuse to do this. I've been pulled into these before and frankly, I never qualify. "Value my opinion"? The **** these surveyors do. I'm better off paying someone to listen to me. They do nothing but waste two hours of my time and I get maybe a 10-cent credit.

Xorph

Aug 24, 2010
Terrortree said:
My advice, try to do game testing with game companies and publishers instead of possibly phony web surveys. I do Microsoft Game Testing and it is a lot of fun, plus I know that it isnt possibly a scam. They don't pay in money, but they give you a free video game of your choice as thanks. I got Gears of War 2 GOTY edition for free last time (yeah its no great shakes, but hey I didn't have to pay for it). So look up a game company in your area and see if they need some game testers. :)
After reading this I felt the immediate need to sign up, which I did, only to find out that the testing is based in Washington. Seeing as I live in Michigan, I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to work. Namely how I'm supposed to get there. Any advice? Because I'm now significantly confused.

Terrortree

Mar 12, 2009
Xorph said:
Terrortree said:
My advice, try to do game testing with game companies and publishers instead of possibly phony web surveys. I do Microsoft Game Testing and it is a lot of fun, plus I know that it isnt possibly a scam. They don't pay in money, but they give you a free video game of your choice as thanks. I got Gears of War 2 GOTY edition for free last time (yeah its no great shakes, but hey I didn't have to pay for it). So look up a game company in your area and see if they need some game testers. :)
After reading this I felt the immediate need to sign up, which I did, only to find out that the testing is based in Washington. Seeing as I live in Michigan, I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to work. Namely how I'm supposed to get there. Any advice? Because I'm now significantly confused.
No no no. I was just saying that rather than take your chances with online stuff, try applying to local game comapnies or stores or whatever to see if they need any game testing or stuff. I was just giving my experience.

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
Well I said I would make a report on how my survey taking went this week. So far I'm sitting at nearly seven dollars for one week of surveys so I'm actually glad I signed up. Hell, it's an easy way to get your MMORPG subscription fix, let alone anything else.

Some of the surveys will decline you, leaving you with 10 cents, while others will pay you several dollars for ten minutes of your time. :) I must say at first I expected a scam but it seems to be just fine to me! Thanks Escapist! :D

Xorph

Aug 24, 2010
Terrortree said:
Xorph said:
Terrortree said:
No no no. I was just saying that rather than take your chances with online stuff, try applying to local game comapnies or stores or whatever to see if they need any game testing or stuff. I was just giving my experience.
So I should probably unsign from the Microsoft thing, shouldn't I?

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
I just got redirected to this site

http://www.clearvoicesurveys.com/

Spinwhiz told me Clear voice was okay but I just want to make sure if it's the right site. Is it?

ThatJagoGuy

Feb 11, 2009
Phyroxis said:
Your profile says Psychology Student.. Perhaps by consumer psychologist you meant student-taking-a-consumer-psychology-course. Just how my Industrial Organizational Psychology courses don't make me an I/O psychologist, simply a student taking those courses. I may, one day, actually be an I/O psychologist. But, for now, I'm just a student working towards a Bachelors of Science and perhaps a Masters.
Damn, you're un-trusting! Granted, I wouldn't necessarily believe everything anyone said on a forum... but still, I wouldn't go out of my way to erroneously call someone out on a tenuous technicality.

I was indeed a psychology student when I made my profile over a year ago. I've barely been on here in months (Rebecca Mayes makes me angry), and updating my information is hardly a pressing matter to me. Having an MSc in Business and Consumer Psychology, I'm pretty sure that makes me a consumer psychologist. Hell, they said I was technically a psychologist with just a BSc.

person427

May 28, 2009
It goes straight to the login expired page despite the fact that I haven't signed up. That page has no register option.

Kazzak

Oct 5, 2009
person427 said:
It goes straight to the login expired page despite the fact that I haven't signed up. That page has no register option.
I've got the same problem as this guy. The link just takes me to "http://www.vgmarketsurveys.com/SessionExpired.aspx"

No way to sign up!!

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Aaaaand no response from them as to why my account is locked, no free signup gift, no nothing other than a comment I might be a fraudster. To say I'm disappointed is rather an understatement. I've closed the account and said to hell with this.

RexoftheFord

Sep 28, 2009
TRUST NO ONE! THEY ALL LIE TO YOU! But yeah, too much information to give out without enough information about rewards. If you showed me a legitimate payout amount, I might consider signing up with them.

presidentjlh

Feb 10, 2010
Palademon said:
I'll join later, just to wait if the Escapist or anyone else is suddenly gunna shout "IT'S A TRAP!" before I give away my address.
Likewise.

If I start to hear good things about it, I'll sign up.