Films or TV shows that would make a bad game.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I could make an "Oh, wait" joke here... but I'm going to say the Boondocks. Just because I can't imagine a game being made out of that show. Unless it's like just watching an episode of the show.

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
Family Matters.

Actually, that might be a nice flash game. You play as Steve Urkel, and you have to cause the most collateral damage possible.

Aanorith

Mar 17, 2009
Dexter. I love the show, but there is no way they could possibly make a good game out of it.

*EDIT*
Unless they make some kind of morbid hybrid between Dr. Mario and Condemned.. The possibilities...

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
They could make a hilarious Trauma-Center-esque game based on Scrubs.

EDIT: Oops, I thought the title said "would make a GOOD game". My mistake.

I think, specifically, House would make a pretty bad game. And yes it's pure coincidence that both shows I mentioned are medical.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
There are so many things I could list here but I wont list it all. Lol well any and all game shows, The Sound of Music the game ,OH GOD, and ET...... Oh wait nvm......... hmmmm

secondcircle

Jul 26, 2009
With a Jerry Springer game, it might be one of those hilariously, so bad it's good type games:
"You're cheating on your husband with his brother, but he's cheating on you with a pig! Showdown! Your weapons are a chair and your badly painted nails."