Films that make you cry

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
The Green Mile every single time [Poor John Coffey D*: ] and once in the iron giant.

Flyingchciken93

Apr 21, 2011
Into the wild, Pursuit of happiness and i know theres something else that gets me balling when i even think about it but i cant remember, though thats probably a good thing.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
NinjaDuckie said:
The bit in Inception, where Fischer finally opens the safe and pulls out the little paper windmill just as his father drops dead, has had me in tears every time I've watched it.
I didn't cry at that movie, but my mother did, true story. My grandpa died a few years ago, and part of me thinks that her watching of that scene carried kind of the same symbolism as it did in the film, and that's what affected her so strongly.

OT:
The last one I had seen was Mary and Max, and it's absolutely wonderful. I will tell you the same thing I said the last time I posted about this movie: It's on Netflix Instant, go watch it, and then you'll understand. I thought it was just me, and then as soon as I finished the movie, I was bawling my eyes out.

I can also cry during Metropolis, the 1927 Fritz Lang version, depending on the version. If it's the original, I'll shed a tear because of the female character Maria's face. It's so pretty. If it's the Giorgio Moroder version, I'll cry because it's a wonderful love story.

Harry and the Hendersons, Wall-E and Brave Little Toaster will do it too.