Mike Hoffman

In the middle of calibrations...
Sep 25, 2013
Final Fantasy Type-0 Coming to PS4 and Xbox One in America

The Square Enix Blog[/a] and [a href="http://youtu.be/mQice_T4Nio"]Youtube[/a]

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Well Square Enix, yet again you've rendered my ability to speak Japanese, as well as my imports from you completely useless in the long run. T^T
So now, the only game I have left that I've imported that Square hasn't localized years later is Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job Edition.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Neronium said:
Well Square Enix, yet again you've rendered my ability to speak Japanese, as well as my imports from you completely useless in the long run. T^T
So now, the only game I have left that I've imported that Square hasn't localized years later is Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job Edition.
And damn it they better localise that to!

Best damn FF game and they keep the best version region exlclusive.

Dw your talent is much better served with other games -glares at Mother-

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Sigfodr said:
Early news stated that Type-0 is also headed to Vita, but [a href="http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/10/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-coming-to-ps4/"]Sony stated[/a] that the only Sony platform planned is PS4.
Sounds like at some point there was

*puts on sunglasses*

A typo.

Anyway, will pick this up when it comes out probably, if my wallet isn't already killed by the Great Entertainment Flood of 2015.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Andy Shandy said:
Anyway, will pick this up when it comes out probably, if my wallet isn't already killed by the Great Entertainment Flood of 2015.
no worries, the odds are good that titles will get delayed

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Well, it's nice to see square getting its shit together. It's going to take time get the ball rolling again, but the new leadership seems to know what people want. They've got a ways to go to become my favorite jrpg studio though, Atlus has already stolen their golden crown and worn it for some time.

chaser5000

Sep 11, 2012
So wait they announced the actual game at the end of a trailer for a mobile spin off? I know that's a stupid thing to notice but that kind of bugs me.

Colt47

Oct 31, 2012
Well, they might have failed partially with FFXIV ARR, but at least they are releasing the one good Final Fantasy from the XIII generation and moving Final Fantasy XIII VS to it's own numbered title. They may be the reason I eventually get a PS4, given there's very little I'd want to play on the PS4 at the moment.

Xathos

Jun 7, 2010
I find it really strange that this wasn't in Sony's press conference yesterday. I mean, I know we weren't getting any KH3 of FFXV info, but even just a little teaser trailer/announcement of this would have been really good. Could have ended the Powers talk a little bit earlier in order to fit it in.

But regardless, this is super amazing. I've heard good things about Type 0, so being able to play it on the Vita/PS4 sounds really good to me! Can't wait!

Mike Hoffman

In the middle of calibrations...
Sep 25, 2013
chaser5000 said:
So wait they announced the actual game at the end of a trailer for a mobile spin off? I know that's a stupid thing to notice but that kind of bugs me.
Yeah, I don't think it makes much sense either unless it was a super recent decision. I'm guessing the Agito decision only came in the last couple weeks (the Japanese release was, like, the 14th) and they probably said at some point, "Oh hey, what about Type-0?"

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Aaaawwwww yeaaahhh.
I had completely given up hope on this game. But it's pretty silly not to make a Vita version... it's a PSP game!