Final Fantasy VII Remake

Ghostrick Dorklord

Just Monika
Legacy
Apr 22, 2020
Through the Looking Glass
Country
Wonderland
I actually agree with Yahtzee's points on this one. I'd say this is a reasonable review of the game, as funny as that sounds.

I just really hated Cats Quest/Kids Quest and the lock on system needed some work.

Aiddon

Legacy
Apr 10, 2020
Country
United States
Sounds about right. Overall, the game isn't as daring at it likes to think it is considering it's recycling themes and concepts the same creative team has been using since 2001

ResonanceSD

Legacy
Apr 11, 2020
Country
Australia
I think the delivery of the game in episodic form really disappointed a lot of people.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
I really, really want to play this sucker. I heard a rumour its gonna be a timed exclusive to the PS4 for like twelve months and then it might hit PC. If it does, I'm a grab it.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Country
Texas
I really, really want to play this sucker. I heard a rumour its gonna be a timed exclusive to the PS4 for like twelve months and then it might hit PC. If it does, I'm a grab it.
I don't think there's any backing to that rumor, but it just makes sense to give it a PC release given that all the other FF's, including 15, got a PC port a couple of years ago.