Fire Emblem Warriors Also Coming to the Nintendo 3DS This Fall

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Fire Emblem Warriors Also Coming to the Nintendo 3DS This Fall

The game will release on the Switch and New 3DS systems in Fall 2017.

Fire Emblem Warriors was announced for the Nintendo Switch by Nintendo and Koei Tecmo last week during Nintendo's Switch presentation, and in today's Fire Emblem Nintendo Direct, Nintendo revealed that the game will also be available on New Nintendo 3DS systems. According to Nintendo, both versions of the game will be available this Fall.

"Warriors is a crossover title between Koei Tecmo Games' Warriors series and Fire Emblem, and is coming to Nintendo Switch, and we're pleased to announce that Fire Emblem Warriors is also coming to New Nintendo 3DS systems! Both versions arrive Fall 2017," Nintendo wrote on Twitter [https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/821841707901722625] alongside the announcement.

According to Nintendo, the game is being developed by the team that created Hyrule Warriors.

Also announced during the Nintendo Direct was currently untitled main Fire Emblem game [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/169314-Fire-Emblem-Echoes-Shadows-of-Valentia-heading-to-3DS-this-May], which will be available on the Nintendo Switch sometime in 2018.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Nintendo, stop letting Team Ninja near your good franchises. Let them have a crack at Pokemon or something instead.

MetalheroDamien

Blackwing Hybrid Hero
Mar 25, 2010
AzrealMaximillion said:
I hope its better looking than Hyrule Warriors on 3DS, because THAT game looked awful.
I hope you mean on the New 3DS, because while it CAN play on a non-New one, it wasn't really made to. So that might be your problem.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Souplex said:
Nintendo, stop letting Team Ninja near your good franchises. Let them have a crack at Pokemon or something instead.
Team Ninja is the Tecmo side. This is the Koei side, so its Omega Force.

Goliath100

Sep 29, 2009
This is the most appropriate thing ever made. No really, Fire Emblem games tend to have enough new characters to embarrass most fighting games.

AzrealMaximillion

Jan 20, 2010
MetalheroDamien said:
AzrealMaximillion said:
I hope its better looking than Hyrule Warriors on 3DS, because THAT game looked awful.
I hope you mean on the New 3DS, because while it CAN play on a non-New one, it wasn't really made to. So that might be your problem.
I own it on the New 3DS. Still looked generally awful.