First online game?

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
my first online game was Drakkar when i was about 10. its similar to RuneScape, tho a LOT worse graphics

Terrik

Mar 21, 2009
Rainbow Six: Rouge Spear

Even though I had Unreal Tournament, I only played against bots back in those days for some reason.

-Orpheus-

May 5, 2009
My first was an MMO called Fairyland. I appreciate the name sounds a bit ... but it was highly addictive and I ended up running three account for nearly two years. I was gutted when the servers closed but with hindsight I did waste a hell of a lot of my time on something which was ultimately just deleted.

Conveant0

Feb 4, 2009
Runescape... I was young, please forgive me...

The one I'd rather talk about was Gears of War on Live a few years later.

Apr 24, 2008
Must have been either Counter strike or Unreal tournament. I wish they would bring back the ripper, bouncing that thing off of a wall and through someones neck was so much fun.

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
Warcraft
original warcraft, with building roads, spiders, scorpions, Ice demons, fire demons, and warlocks

thats why WoW sucks it bastardizes my childhood

Obimat

Jun 4, 2009
as we haven't had the interweb for that long, warhawk was my first, i think it's still used as a benchmark by many today as far as online 3rd person shooters go.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
SOCOM US Navy Seals. We got into the Beta for it, deal was play it for 40+ hours in a week and we get a free copy of the full game. I have 2 brothers who also liked the game. We didn't pay a penny.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
Diablo, or starcraft, whichever came otu first i don't remember. And i connected through AOL..at like 28kps. I was so high tech then.