Five dead and many more injured after and SUV runs over people at a Christmas parade in Wisconsin.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I already saw the news this morning. The news said it was possible that the suspect was running from a knife crime. Why that idiot decided to go through a parade is anyone's guess. I just know if he was really smart, he would avoid getting the extra attention in the first place. No excuse regardless for going through a crowd of people just trying to enjoy themselves.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I already saw the news this morning. The news said it was possible that the suspect was running from a knife crime. Why that idiot decided to go through a parade is anyone's guess. I just know if he was really smart, he would avoid getting the extra attention in the first place. No excuse regardless for going through a crowd of people just trying to enjoy themselves.
Yeah, you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to judge that running over people will make your situation infinitely worse than just letting the cops catch you.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to judge that running over people will make your situation infinitely worse than just letting the cops catch you.
You'd think so yes, but who knows what kind of mental state the perp was in at the time to impair that judgment, whether full on fight or flight mode, or whatever else. Doesn't make it any less senseless, of course, cuz this kind of shit always is.

Also, here a source that isn't behind a paywall:

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
You'd think so yes, but who knows what kind of mental state the perp was in at the time to impair that judgment, whether full on fight or flight mode, or whatever else. Doesn't make it any less senseless, of course, cuz this kind of shit always is.

Also, here a source that isn't behind a paywall:
Well Wisonsin apparently doesn't have the death penalty so it could be that whatever crime he was driving from was already going to get him in jail for life so, "What's a few more?". I did see in discussion elsewhere that someone pointed out that the people in jail aren't too friendly to people that harm children.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Apparently the guy who did this was some sort of race supremacist according to his social media. Lets see how this will be reported.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Apparently the guy who did this was some sort of race supremacist according to his social media. Lets see how this will be reported.
Just another case of self defense. Sure he drove to a location. Sure he had no business at the parade. But he really did feel like the sweet old ladies and high school marching band were a threat to him, and really how can we blame a nice white guy?!

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Just another case of self defense. Sure he drove to a location. Sure he had no business at the parade. But he really did feel like the sweet old ladies and high school marching band were a threat to him, and really how can we blame a nice white guy?!
No apparently he was one of those black isrealites who believe black people are the original jews or something.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Wait what? I've never heard that crazy theory. Seriously? So what, he's a...black supremacist anti-Semitic Jew?
Yeah, remember the kid who was smiling at the native american who was singing at him? The whole incident begun when a group of black isrealites begun insulting the kids for being white and that's when the native american guy walked up to the kid to I guess diffuse the tensions with the song of his people, anyways, that's when I learned of them. They're less anti-semetic and more anti-white though, but basically they believe that the true jews are black people and that white people usurped them somehow. It's less anti-semetic and more anti-white, but it's kinda both I guess. It's mixed in with a lot of other mythologizing about Africa being more technologically advanced than it really was and Europe somehow stealing their technology from them and all sorts of crazy stuff.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Yeah, remember the kid who was smiling at the native american who was singing at him? The whole incident begun when a group of black isrealites begun insulting the kids for being white and that's when the native american guy walked up to the kid to I guess diffuse the tensions with the song of his people, anyways, that's when I learned of them. They're less anti-semetic and more anti-white though, but basically they believe that the true jews are black people and that white people usurped them somehow. It's less anti-semetic and more anti-white, but it's kinda both I guess. It's mixed in with a lot of other mythologizing about Africa being more technologically advanced than it really was and Europe somehow stealing their technology from them and all sorts of crazy stuff.
Wait, like Wakanda? Like Black Panther hyper-city hidden in deep Africa?
This seems as crazy as the Mormons believing Native Americans are the lost tribe of Israel.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Wait, like Wakanda? Like Black Panther hyper-city hidden in deep Africa?
This seems as crazy as the Mormons believing Native Americans are the lost tribe of Israel.
I wouldn't be surprised if Wakanda was inspired by those kinds of ideas lol.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Wait what? I've never heard that crazy theory. Seriously? So what, he's a...black supremacist anti-Semitic Jew?
White people aren't the only people in on the stupid racist theories

Well.. if you look at many Arabian or Asian countries, you can easily see it too.

But, anyway. I remember some Black Hebrews taking footage of the MAGA hat kid who stood in front of the Native American a few years ago. They were trying to make him look bad but just spouted stuff that made them look bad

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Plz try not to take dreikos word for anything, he feeds only on white supremacist internet meme culture. The culprit has enough of a bad history without having to resort to far-right 'civil-war 2' dog-whistling.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Plz try not to take dreikos word for anything, he feeds only on white supremacist internet meme culture. The culprit has enough of a bad history without having to resort to far-right 'civil-war 2' dog-whistling.

I just saw some tweets he made that link him to this stuff, not any memes or news sources etc. that are referenced in this tweet chain.

Also the only kind of memes I consume are anime and cooking memes.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble